Olay Olay Total Effects Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

3.0

WATER/EAU, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MIN?ALE, SODIUM TRIDECETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, TRIDECETH-3, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA BUTTER), NIACINAMIDE*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE**, PANTHENOL***, OXIDIZED POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLONITRILE/METHACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ISOPENTANE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, PEG-90M, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, IRON OXIDES. *VITAMIN/VITAMINE B3, **VITAMIN/VITAMINE E, ***VITAMIN/VITAMINE B5

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Didn't feel clean. Very greasy and slimy. Does not remove deodorant, and clogs razor. Had too much perfume smell. I feel cleaner with Aveeno

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this free with a coupon and have been back and forth on using it. I like certain things about it and there are certain things I do not like about it. This does do a good job moisturizing my skin without leaving it greasy. If I am in a rush and use this I can skip my normal lotion after my shower. So that is definitely a plus. The scent is alright. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I think it is a bit odd. I would prefer something a little girly. I think Olay was trying to make this seem like skincare for the body so they tried to keep it less flowery. This is great for the winter when my skin is so parched. I am not a fan of the packaging. I find it a little hard to squeeze all of the product out and the product flip lid is hard to open with wet hands. I will probably continue using this, but I will go back and forth between this and some others.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I only used up a free sample, but while I was using that, my skin had never looked and felt better!!!
It was so soft and silky...and the little bumps on the backs of my arm vanished while using this.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash!!!
The smell can be over powering, but I like it.
This is the best body wash I have ever used.
Extemely moisturizing...reccommended to EVERYONE who wants beautiful soft, smooth summer skin.