Olay Olay Total Effects Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

2.5

WATER/EAU, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MIN?ALE, SODIUM TRIDECETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, TRIDECETH-3, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA BUTTER), NIACINAMIDE*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE**, PANTHENOL***, OXIDIZED POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLONITRILE/METHACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ISOPENTANE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, PEG-90M, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, IRON OXIDES. *VITAMIN/VITAMINE B3, **VITAMIN/VITAMINE E, ***VITAMIN/VITAMINE B5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I love this body wash! It's so nourishing and moisturizing I don't even need lotion after I use it. My skin feels and looks velvety soft and smooth after just one use. It's thick and creamy and has a nice scent to it, although some sensitive folks could find it to be too scented. This stuff is EASILY my favorite drugstore body wash. I don't think I could survive the winter without this creamy, luxurious heaven send! I would recommend this for anyone with extremely dry skin that needs quality moisture that will last throughout the day. I took off a lippie because it's almost $10 for a small amount.

on 3/18/2010 1:46:00 PM

I'm not sure on price and packaging as I got the sample so that is the reason for those scores.

This smells like a man...not impressed. Glad I got the sample free.