Olay Olay Total Effects Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

2.8

WATER/EAU, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MIN?ALE, SODIUM TRIDECETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, TRIDECETH-3, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA BUTTER), NIACINAMIDE*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE**, PANTHENOL***, OXIDIZED POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLONITRILE/METHACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ISOPENTANE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, PEG-90M, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, IRON OXIDES. *VITAMIN/VITAMINE B3, **VITAMIN/VITAMINE E, ***VITAMIN/VITAMINE B5

on 1/27/2013 1:27:00 PM

Love. Love. Love this stuff. It is the only bodywash I've tried that if I'm in too big a hurry to put on lotion, my skin doesn't feel tight and dry - even in the winter. It lathers nicely and yet leaves skin moisturized. I think that's all you can ask for in body wash.

on 10/19/2010 11:31:00 AM

This body wash doesn't seem to do anything extraordinary - it moisturizes my skin, but so do plenty of others - and it has an unpleasant sort of 'dirty hair' smell beneath the more obvious fragrance.

on 3/23/2010 3:46:00 PM

Let me first say that I've not actually tried this product (I know...I hate reviews like this too...I did smell, etc. in store, but didn't purchase), but I'm just so surprised to see Olay use Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in a *new* product!?!?!

I don't know if the concentration is high enough, but it's now common knowledge that SLS (not to be confused with Sodium Laureth Sulfate) is a skin irritant and to be avoided. It's listed 5th on the ingredient list, which is enough for me to avoid this product completely.

on 3/18/2010 1:46:00 PM

I'm not sure on price and packaging as I got the sample so that is the reason for those scores.

This smells like a man...not impressed. Glad I got the sample free.

on 2/27/2010 5:40:00 PM

Wow...incredibly moisturizing body wash! I tried a samples a few months ago and could not wait until this came out in stores (Normally don't get excited about body wash! Makeup yes, body wash, no!). This stuff makes my skin feel literally like silk! Probably would not recommend this for someone who gets breakouts on their body, but for dry or normal skin this is unbelievable! Makes your skin feel as if you have used a rich body lotion.