Olay Olay Total Effects Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

1.5

WATER/EAU, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MIN?ALE, SODIUM TRIDECETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, TRIDECETH-3, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA BUTTER), NIACINAMIDE*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE**, PANTHENOL***, OXIDIZED POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLONITRILE/METHACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ISOPENTANE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, PEG-90M, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, IRON OXIDES. *VITAMIN/VITAMINE B3, **VITAMIN/VITAMINE E, ***VITAMIN/VITAMINE B5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Let me start off by saying TRY THIS BODY WASH ONLY IF YOU'RE WITH ALL THE STATEMENTS FROM BELOW

1. Dry - Very Dry Skin ( not Sensitive )
2. Smell is not a matter and
3.No problems with mineral oil or petrolatum

Got it in a sample size from walmart.com since i read mixed reviews of this body wash..It did moisturize my winter dry skin like NO OTHER body wash could ...

But Seriously what's up with the Smell .? Even the Dove 's Sensitive skin body wash and J & J 's Natural body wash with ' Allerfree ' fragrance , smell much much better than this ...Not pleasing at all .

Like everybody else said, it also makes the tub slippery

I don't usually like my free stuff to be done with soon...But this sample lasted for a week and i wanted to finish it off quickly...

I've had good lucks with so many Olay products ,but not a fan of this one...A couple of times when it came out new , I saw these on the Health & Beauty aisle in walmart ..and the next time it's already gone into the clearance section .

OK so I'm 19 going on 20 so I wanted to start using these anti-aging products as soon as I could before it was too late. Ugh... I should have checked the smell before buying this. I CAN'T STAND IT! Reminds me of grandma. Will never buy this again.