Olay Olay Total Effects Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

2.3

WATER/EAU, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MIN?ALE, SODIUM TRIDECETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, TRIDECETH-3, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA BUTTER), NIACINAMIDE*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE**, PANTHENOL***, OXIDIZED POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLONITRILE/METHACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ISOPENTANE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, PEG-90M, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, IRON OXIDES. *VITAMIN/VITAMINE B3, **VITAMIN/VITAMINE E, ***VITAMIN/VITAMINE B5

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Didn't feel clean. Very greasy and slimy. Does not remove deodorant, and clogs razor. Had too much perfume smell. I feel cleaner with Aveeno

on 3/23/2010 3:46:00 PM

Let me first say that I've not actually tried this product (I know...I hate reviews like this too...I did smell, etc. in store, but didn't purchase), but I'm just so surprised to see Olay use Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in a *new* product!?!?!

I don't know if the concentration is high enough, but it's now common knowledge that SLS (not to be confused with Sodium Laureth Sulfate) is a skin irritant and to be avoided. It's listed 5th on the ingredient list, which is enough for me to avoid this product completely.

on 2/27/2010 5:40:00 PM

Wow...incredibly moisturizing body wash! I tried a samples a few months ago and could not wait until this came out in stores (Normally don't get excited about body wash! Makeup yes, body wash, no!). This stuff makes my skin feel literally like silk! Probably would not recommend this for someone who gets breakouts on their body, but for dry or normal skin this is unbelievable! Makes your skin feel as if you have used a rich body lotion.