Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It

Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It

4.3

Adore this already!! I have been using this as a scrub and my pores are ten times better and skin is softer! I have oily combination skin. I have tried everything to clear my blocked pores and it feels like this product followed by my elemis apricot calming toner is the way🙋

I used the pink tube (old) version of scrub your nose in it for a long time and I LOVED it! It was perfect for my combo/sensitive skin.It brightened, cleaned, tightened pores, and truly made my skin look fabulous...
Then, they reformulated it. I was very excited to try the new formula, BUT it made my skin break out horribly! In the new formula they added a powerful preservative (Methylisothiazolinone) that can potentially be very harmful to the skin. Some people don't react to it, others do...

on 8/16/2013 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Awesome mask? Exfoliation? Nice smell? Everything you want in a mask/scrub. Wonderful.

Good exfoliating scrub. Feels nice and mentholly on the skin. My skin felt and looked clearer after using it, also had my boyfriend use it and his skin looked amazing. For me the smell is the downside, it feels a bit like applying toothpaste to your face because it smells SO minty. But I think I'll live.

I love this mask!!! I use it like a scrub then as a Thicker layer over top it made my skin look so much nice and it really minimized my pores and it just gives me such a nice glow. Its wonderful!! I got iT for the first tinge on clearance and it was really cheap but its a but more pricey just straight of the shelves but its a great splurge.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought this product at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. It was $18 (Canadian Currency) and was $20.70 after taxes. I honestly didn't expect too much from this product, I always try to find a scrub that is intense because my face is really oily and has lots of build-up (My pores looked gigantic!) I used it only as a scrub at first, not a mask. It scrubs really well and it smells so nice, very minty. When I looked up in the mirror my jaw dropped, I looked like I had the skin of a porcelain doll. Plus my skin felt very smooth and fresh. It gave me a glowy complexion. It's a really good product but I think I'd mostly recommend it to people with very oily skin as it can be a little drying. It also burns a little but not intense. The packaging is real cute by the way. Overall great product :)

on 6/6/2013 3:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

After reading several good review here, i heading to Sephora and bought myself this scrub... it cost me around RM35 (USD 11), pretty cheap among the other Soap and Glory product.

It doesnt look like srcub, more like clay mask or something. but u do feel the micro scrub when u apply it..this is main thing i love this scrub...at least the most micro scrub i ever tried.

But the problem is, the mint smell and cold feel really doesnt comfortable me...it feel so cold on face and i cant stand that.

And for the result, nothing much different, and sometime I'm having break out after using it. and wont repurchase it again.

on 3/31/2013 5:13:00 PM

Bit expensive, but very good. I would buy this again but probably just as an exfoliater. Doesn't help with my spots at all, but it has decreased the size of blackheads which I'm glad about!! I brought this for £11 in a 3 for 2 deal at boots, I think £11 is a bit expensive, but the scrub does last long and it smells lovely!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love exfoliants that you can really feel. This one has fruit acid in it, which I guess is supposed to be a mini chemical peel-type thing as well as waking up your face, and I am a fan. The scrubbing particles are not visible in the product but you can feel them once applied. I love the way this product feels on my skin, makes it feel really clean after I have already used cleanser and does't irritate my skin which is prone to redness and irritation following more abrasive scrubs. The smell is decent and the colour is fun. I have tried scrubs which are far more effective at scrubbing off actual dry patches; this one is more of a 3-or-4 times a week maintainer for your skin's texture and for eliminating blackheads. I use a clay mask weekly and Scrub Your Nose In It whenever I shower and I saw a reduction in my blackheads and acne scars very quickly.

on 4/26/2013 5:50:00 AM

This is the best facial exfoliating product I have found. It has a lovely fresh smell and a delightful minty menthol cooling feel. It isn't particularly harsh, so I can use it as often as I need to, and it leaves my skin soft and smooth and feeling great.

Used regularly, it has eliminated my blackheads on nose and chin, and smoothed out the texture of the skin on my cheeks.

I will never be without this if I can help it.