3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

It doesn't shrink pores at all,a clay mask or toner would have a better effect. It's one of those S&G products that just doesn't do the job unfortunately. Edit: it actually works well as a refining mask, I left it on 3 hours! and my skin was very smooth and clear afterwards, it just needs a lot of time to work. Product is pale green and sort of minty, very cooling on the skin, maybe a bit too cool in winter!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

5 years ago

Can I just say....LOVE the smell!! I use this more of a treatment for mega clogged pores as I have sensitive skin (bumps not spots) and because I also have dry skin. If left on like a full face mask for 15 mins it irritates my skin so I find it works best as a spot/pore treatment ...I just apply it to my affected area for 5 mins and scrub off with a konjac sponge ...works fine i do have to follow up with a rich Moisturiser .... i can see it may leave some senstive people red or bumpy ....would defo recommend testing it first if you have skin like mine ....works fine for my hubby who has normal/oily skin oh by the way.....its in no way a peel I don't know why it says that and although it had tiny green beads that look like they are for exfoliation .... They don't lift dead skin but they I think they do help cleanse

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBlack

5 years ago

This mask is pretty great , yes, i have to admit the fact that it isnt really a peel but more of a clay-maskISH thing , but it makes my skin SUPER DUPER soft and nice , a little goes a long way , you dont really need a lot to cover your whole face , it smells cool and minty , yah , its a great product.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

My favourite mask! When my skin is a bit angry and inflamedi put this on and it cools and calms everything down. Its not one of those that dries up the peel in the name confused me. It just settles and you wash it off easily.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I bought this because I had heard rave reviews about the Hot Cloth cleanser and I love my body soap and glory products that I have used in the past. This mask was disappointing for me. It didn't do much of anything for my blackheads or pores. It makes the skin feel nice and clean and smooth but nothing amazing, Wont be repurchasing.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

2.0

6 years ago

I have only used this twice because I really did not enjoy it. It dried out my skin and didn't really do anything for my breakouts.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I love everything from s&g. So when I saw this I thought why not. It feels great on and a little goes a long way. But I dont find that it does much for my black heads in my nose or chin. It does leave the skin super clean which is nice but I wouldnt buy this again as it doesnt do what I need it to and it takes it a really long time to dry. If you want something to help exfoliate and clean this is great, if you want something to suck out your black heads this isnt it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

Definitely not a peel - more like a clay mask, but really really good. My skin feels amazingly smooth and firm after just 5 minutes. Will definitely buy this again :)

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

6 years ago

My friend had tried this product and it hadn't worked for her, but thought it might for my skin, so I gave it a go! Firstly as everyone keeps saying on here it is not a peel, I didn't like the feel of it when it went on my skin. I like the idea of the beads and that felt nice web massaging them in but it left my skin feeling very dry and since I have been using it my pores do jot appear smaller. I even think it might have caused me to have spots which I never get! Will never buy again!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

from

6 years ago

I found this mask was pretty good. I love Soap and Glory so it pains me to knock off a star, but for price point I felt it could have worked better. It smells great and makes me feel like I'm in a spa while wearing it. Even in my dingy living room.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral