Philosophy Kiss Me Tonight

Philosophy Kiss Me Tonight

4.3

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated polyisobutene, glycerin, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, flavor (aroma), beeswax, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, c18-38 alkyl hydroxystearoyl stearate, hydrogenated castor oil, c12-16 alcohols, irvingia gabonensis kernel butter, octyldodecanol, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, tocopheryl acetate, beta vulgaris (beet) root extract, melia azadirachta leaf extract, palmitic acid, retinyl palmitate, eclipta prostrata extract, moringa pterygosperma oil, hydrogenated lecithin, phenoxyethanol.

on 9/13/2017 11:50:00 AM

This is my absolute favorite night time lip balm. It's soothing and moisturizing without being sticky. It doesn't have a strong scent or feel, which is probably why I like it so much. I use it before bed and in the morning after I wash my face. It sinks right into my lips and leaves them with a just moisturized look (no color)...not too shiny and ready to apply lip liner and gloss.

I purchased this on impulse at Nordstrom. Since then, I haven't been able to find it in any stores. Now I purchase directly from the Philosophy website when they have sales and special discounts. I keep one on my vanity and one in my desk drawer. Highly recommended!! I've repurchased many times and will continue to do so

on 2/19/2017 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the best balm I ever tried, moisturises like nobody's business and keeps lips juicy for long. Tastes divine too. Only con is it goes clumpy after a few months of daily use, would like to see it in different packaging.

Update: as HeidiDriesen also mentioned, the product does indeed go "gritty" after a short while. I love it when it's new, but am now on my second balm after my first one went bad after a few months, and the same has happened to this one, long before it's "best before" indication. Little white beads form and it's pretty gross, even though I only use it before bedtime with an ultra clean finger. A shame at that price.

Update 2: Ok, it goes bad rather quickly, but I keep returning to this. On my third one now and still one of my favourites.

on 9/27/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The inside part of my bottom lip was always dry, made me feel really annoyed because my lipsticks created a round of lipstain there, especially matte lipsticks. Philosophy Kiss Me Tonight solved it. This lip treatment "locks" the moisture inside my lips for a long period of time and it can be used as a lip exfoliator. I always apply a thick layer on my lips at night and often at noon if I don't need to go out. The texture is really glossy and the pinkishness appears transparent when you put it on. My lips are incredibly soft and smooth when I wake up.

Philosophy Kiss Me Tonight is the most expensive lip treatment I've ever purchased but it's worth the price.

on 12/15/2014 11:46:00 PM

I had an embarrassing night of super dry lips that I kept licking to constantly moist it, in hopes no one would notice. I was desperate. Then I stumbled upon this jar by the Sephora cashier aisle while I was queuing and thought of giving it a go. Slapped this on that very night and the very next day, like magic, the dryness was gone I kid you not. This works like a miracle, why didnt I stumble upon this sooner?! A lifesaver this is, a go-to lip product for me from now on when it needs saving.

This stuff doesn't work that well and I really wanted to like it. I didnt like it because it left a weird film on my mouth the next morning and no real results. I finally found my HG lip healer--Jack Black!!!!!! Must tryyy

on 2/18/2015 5:13:00 PM

i love this lip treatment , in the winter my lips they get very dry so i was looking for a good treatment so i get to buy this one , i apply at night and when i wake up in the morning i have baby lips and since i use it my lips are soft and not dry at all , the only thing i do not like about it is the packaging because u have to use the fingers , but for sure i will buy it again when i finish this one

I absolutely love this lipbalm. It's the first balm for me that actually does what it is supposed to do - it makes my lips soft, smooth and hydrated. I use this before I go to bed an dwake up with nice soft lips. My lips have never felt or looked better.

The texture is thick, but not sticky and I like the faint scent the lipbalm has.

I will definitely repurchase this balm whenI run out.

In the beginning I loved this product, now, I still think it is OK, but there is a problem with the texture changing.
When I started using it, it was soft and rich, I woke up with smooth lips.
After a while I found that the product was getting "gritty", like there were little beads in the product, more or less like a scrub.
It's a shame, it feels like the product has gone bad.

I found this on a trip overseas, and a year later I'm still using it, because there is no other lip treatment for me that works quite as well as this one.

Very often my lips are left in a very bad shape if I don't moisturize it or take care of it properly - chapped, and sometimes bleeding. This treatment generally leaves my lips in much better shape the next morning when I apply it overnight, and sometimes I even use it during the day or when I know I won't be going out for the day, especially autumn or winter when the weather is particularly dry. It smooths out my lip, moisturizes it, and leaves it feeling soft and smooth.

The only downside is that it's a bit on the expensive side, but normally you don't need to apply a large amount, and lasts for a while, so it's worth repurchasing when it runs out.

on 2/27/2014 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This lip balm is amazing! I use it every night when I sleep. I used to have lips that dried easily, but after using this my lips have been soft and moisturized 24/7. And when I wake up I exfoliate and it's incredible.