4.2

price range

Reviews

2.0

3 years ago

I love rose and was so excited to try this, I like there other rose products, but this doesn't smell like rose. I thought my sample had gone bad so I got another(they just opened a new jar to make me a sample) took it home same thing. It smells like citronelle bug spray, very moisturizing though.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

4 years ago

Pros: -The whipped texture feels nice. Cons: -The smell. I agree with the other reviewer who said it smelled like a citronella candle. I'm not smelling any rose at all. -Not particularly moisturizing and doesn't really lather. This was gifted to me. I'll finish it off but I won't ever be purchasing it in the future (and the price is outrageous for such a "meh" product).

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

from

4 years ago

Love the formula, the scent and the SCENT!! Lol. Don't care so much for the packaging or the price. Would be better decanted into a tube type arrangement perhaps? Overall: Best Turkish rose scented product I can find. Absolutely narcotic fragrance. Yes I would repurchase.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

I was gifted this for my birthday and it is absolutely amazing! It has a very smooth consistency and a little goes a long way! This tub will last a very, very long time. I take a little bit out with my fingers and rub it onto my skin and it lathers up nicely - not with bubbles but in a nice, soapy way. It smells like roses, a little powdery and a little soapy, but very floral, feminine and comforting. It leaves my skin delicately scented and very soft. I love this product and it is worth the splurge. I will repurchase it when I finish my tub, honestly a must have. Love love love!

About reviewer (740 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

Liked 1 is the posts below I'm going to borrow this but as far am I'm concerned "LUSH can do no wrong!" This smells so beautifully of fragrant roses. It makes my entire suite (bath-bed rooms) scented w the best scent! The hot water steam seems to spread the fragrance into my suite. I love things scented rose or vanilla! The Rose is so delicate & feminine & LUSH buys it from the same little farm in Turkey that has been growing roses for 3 generations. I love LUSH's philosophy & biz practices like fair trade & many items are vegetarian/vegan. It drives up the price but to know I'm promoting something positive makes it worth that it's not produced in some sweat shop in China w an overinflated price tag. This smoothie is like whipped texture 7oz will set you back nearly $40 so it's def the most expensive item in my shower! So so so so good. I got hooked on this when they gave me a sample. I had to buy the full sized ASAP!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

I bought this product on a whim after getting a sample test done in store. I am now completely in love! I rave about this product to everyone and I believe i like it even more than Ro's Argarn body conditioner! A little bit goes a long way with this product and the scent makes you feel as though you are surrounded by roses. To save up the product more i use after shaving and using a body scrub, with that combo you won't believe how soft and smooth your legs feel! Definitely would repurchase!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

from

5 years ago

Dammit Lush, why do you have to be so awesome?! I am a Lush junkie. I have tried many products and I like about 90% of them which is bad because Lush is expensive. Turkish Delight is a shower smoothie. It's a fluffy whipped type of soap but it does not lather. It comes in a tub. To me, this smells very clean and fresh with a lot of citrus undertones. I don't get any rose smell. What I love about the shower smoothie in general is that it makes the skin very smooth. I don't use mine as a body wash. I use it as a shaving cream for my legs and arms. It allows me to get a much closer, smoother shave. When I use it this way, the product lasts a long time. I don't like this as a body wash per say but I do love it as a shaving gel/body conditioner in the shower.

About reviewer (927 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I may be biased because I'm partial to rose frangranced things but Lush Turkish Delight completely lives up to the hype - especially when teamed up with Ro's Argan Conditioner! My body feels smooth and soft after use and don't even get me started on the smell... It took me a long time to find the courage to leave my deliciously scented steamy rosey shower. I do find the scent doesn't last too long on your skin however it is still a luxurious experience and like I said it's perfect with the Ro's Conditioner. It does not lather up like soap does but I don't mind that at all. The way I see it, Lush can really do no wrong. This definitely isn't the most affordable product but you definitely get what you pay for in terms of quality!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

6 years ago

This stuff is heavenly, the scent is just divine. I went in expecting it to not be a super effective cleanser but it didn't take much of the product to feel clean and refreshed all over. It doesn't build to a significant lather but it does foam up more than I expected. I followed up with Ro's Argan and I feel soft and wonderfully scented.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

I LOVE the scent and texture of this product however I'm not sure how well it actually cleanses. I refer to this as "the icing on the cake" when it comes to bathing. Great for shaving! Kind of pricey but I would buy again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35