Isomers High Definition Primer

No Image

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I really love this primer. (I was surprised it is green but doesn't go on green 😊.) For me, who has tried almost any primer available, I find it applies very smoothly and just the right consistency. Other primers, I've found will form little balls if you don't get exactly the right amount. Makeup is a science that is complex at best, without worrying about exact amounts and having to re-apply. The BEST part is I can use it alone or, my fav, mix it with as little or as much foundation (also Isomers) I like. An amazing great coverage!!!! The only thing I wish for (like Dorothy clicking her ruby heels) is if the primer was better at filling lines around my lips.

on 9/24/2010 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love it. It feel just like Smashbox primer when it goes on, and my make up glides on so smoothly, and stays very well.
There is a weird greenish cast when you pump it out which disconcerted me a bit...but it doesn't show on skin at all. So try, despite the alien color!
I would definitely wait a minute or two for this to dry to it's full velvety finish. That way it is a complete barrier between your skin and make up and allows the smoothest coverage

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked this product. I never really used a primer before. It has a green tint to it and it made my skin really smooth and applying my mineral makeup was easier. I also like that it has no parabens.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, DMPA/Isophthalic Acid/SMDI Copolymer, Green 5, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Benzimidazole Diamond Copolymer, Polyamide-12 Triazaminostilbenedisulfonate, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Hydrated Silica, Silica Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone.

on 2/24/2010 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The Best-est primer I ever experienced. Slightly runnier compared to Smashbox, comes in a pump bottle, the colour is slightly green but does not show on the skin.
This sold for $20 on the Isomers' site & the Shopping
Channel.
This has the best texture of all primers I've used. Unlike most primer, you have to wait for a minute or so before foundation. With this primer, it dries almost immediately upon application, fdn can be applied right away, however, I can wait for a minute or so, either way, the skin feels soooo smoooth to prepare a canvas for the fdn. It is unimportant that this primer blurs the pores a bit & gives a temporary matte finish, I leave the job for whatever foundation/powder that comes after this.
Of course, the term "high definition" has nothing to do with the product. I will definitely keep on buying but this 55 ml. bottle will last for sometime.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love, love love this primer!!! A friend of mine told me about this and I had to try it. It was around $20 on the shopping channel ( and about the same on their site ). You need one to two pumps to make your face look flawless and prepare for foundation ( I have worn alone though!). Like the reviewer below I agree that it blurs the look of your pores. I love this under my Pur mineral foundation. The bottle will last me for months! This is an exceptional buy for a wonderful product. I would love to see all those that are spending exhorbitant amounts for primers to have the opportunity to try this. You won't be sorry!!! : )