Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask
Enter Title

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-80, Amodimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this because I needed a new hair mask. The store that I went to sold a travel sized container of it. I bought it because I heard about how great it is but have been hesitant to try it because it's pretty pricey. My hair is pretty damaged from bleaching and dying it. This made it soft as soon as I put it on and it doesn't hsve a strong smell. It also decreases the amount of hair fall I have as well. I will be purchasing the full sized container of this after i run out of the smaller size.

on 10/27/2017 1:35:00 PM

I actually use this as my regular conditioner; it's amazing. I'm on my third jar (using other conditioners in between). Nothing compares to this. After I shampoo, I squeeze out as much water as I can, apply a small amount from my ears to ends, then anything left on my hands, up to the top. Leave it on for a few minutes only. Rinse. After my hair dries naturally, it smells so good, and I don't even find I need to really straighten it. It comes out so silky smooth, frizz is totally minimal; more so than any other conditioner I've ever used. It is WORTH the price - it's not that much more expensive than a regular condition considering how long it lasts and how little you really need to use. The only comparable feeling to my hair after using this is when I soak my hair in coconut oil, but doing that leaves my hair greasy and I find I need to do a stripping shampoo after to get rid of the residue, coconut oil can break me out, and so this is so much easier and more effective. I don't understand why I anyone would buy a regular conditioner if they can buy this.... the first time I bought, it was from the youtube hype, but it's stuck with me since.

For those people that say it makes their hair too greasy, it might be because they either a)don't need something so heavy duty or b) they're using it too often than needed. I'm good to use it every time I wash my hair (every other day), but for other hair types, I imagine using this even once a week would be good with a lighter conditioner in between. Take the plunge and buy it, chances are it'll work for you and your life will be changed...

on 5/21/2017 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I picked this up at Winners on a deep discount.
It will soften your hair like no other, the raves are correct. I have thin/fine long hair that is colour treated and this brings it back to life and puts shine in it, while not weighing it down. A slight scent, nothing obnoxious.
However, it strips colour *big time* and I tend to not use it unless I'm trying to get rid of red tones in my hair, or just before colouring my hair.

on 10/4/2017 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smells horrible!! Like a bad box of coloring. But it does work. I got the smaller size for $16 at CVS. I leave it in over night since my hair is extremely dried from going blonde.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I need to review this mask since it is literally the only mask that works for me. It is THE most hydrating, quenching, softening mask I have come across, and I have used pretty much every product in the market. I buy and try everything out there, desperate for something to work on my very dry, very damaged, bleached, fine hair. For reference, I loved Moroccan Oil mask but it was turning my bleached hair brassy. This doesn't seem to be doing that as badly, if not at all. It is pricy, but I have found it at TJ Max for cheap (I believe they changed packaging, possibly formula?). So I havecstocked up several huge tubs of this from TJM. I can use this daily and it hydrates my hair without weight. The smell isn't so great but I don't care because it really is the most hydrating thing I've ever used in my hair and I am glad I have found it.

excellent product and it saved my hair ...I have bought it after I saw multiple beauty gurus recommending it as a ride or die product ...not only that but I recently bleached my hair and dyed ombre and my hair was in desperate need of a miracle
however dont expect miracles with this after just 1 use
after I first tried it , I noticed a slight change it made my hair much softer but my ends were still quite dry.
the more I used it the better my hair started to look ...now this the 5th time I used it and my hair look completely recovered , super soft , sleek and my ends look more moisturized ..I don't even need styling cream anymore ..the best thing about it is that it doesn't weigh down my hair
overall a great product ill definitely rebuy despite the fact its a bit pricey

on 3/9/2017 2:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I haven't changed anything in my hair care routine except add in this hair mask about twice a week and I see the difference. Not just right after washing my hair but overtime ( I've been using the last 4-5 months), my chemically fried hair has gotten back elasticity and its natural wave. my hair just looks more hydrated. It goes on like butter in the shower and a little goes a looong way. I like to get every hair from root to tip and leave it on for as long as I shower ( steaming I heard could work better?). It smells great too!

on 3/18/2017 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very thick colored curly / wavy hair that frizzed at the drop of a hat and is often unmanageable . This magic stuff turns it into silk just be sure to use it sparingly . Oh and be careful it can make the shower floor slippery . The only drawback is the price but now you can get the big jar at Costco for $20 otherwise this is expensive at Ulta ... even then it would be worth it !

The first time I tried this product, I absolutely hated it. The scent seemed horrible and it had zero effect on my hair.

I had been growing out my hair (from a pixie cut) for a while then, but it wasn't longer than past my chin and it wasn't damaged yet.

Now, it's well past my shoulders and I've also been noticing some damage purely from careless brushing and blow-drying, and constantly being scrunched up in a bun. Mostly split ends and a slightly coarse texture (even after deep conditioning). I reached for this mask on a whim again last week, lathered it on generously prior to washing, left it on for about 7 minutes, shampooed it out - I could feel it was significantly smoother already as I was washing it -, put on a dime-sized amount of my usual mask like always and a bit of conditioner.

My hair was amazing.

Glossy, smoother, elastic, bouncy.

I repeated the process again this week and the results were just as amazing, if not better.

I find I somehow don't mind the smell anymore.

My conclusion: Your hair needs to be quite damaged and dry for you to see a positive effect. This is not for hair that is slightly dry, but otherwise healthy.

Will definitely repurchase once I run out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this hair product other me than it being so expensive. $36 this makes my hair so soft when it tends to get dry.

Popular Hair Products