Annabelle Mono Eyeshadow in Divine Diva

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A gorgeous deep purple with a a few flecks of gold. It's a rich, rich colour that is very pigmented. It's great for a smokey eye or for the crease. It is blendable, buttery, and altogether wonderful. I would highly recommend. It's also a steal at $0.99. Annabelle currently has a coupon out for $2 off any Annabelle product. I found this at SDM on sale for $2.99, used my coupon, and snagged it for less than a buck! I am amazed at the quality of this shadow.

Also, it fits perfectly into my MAC pro palette. :D Go Annabelle!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This eyeshadow is just gorgeous! it is a exact dupe of MAC's Trax eyeshadow- the swatches, undertones and gold flecks are all identical. What I love about Annabelle eyeshadows is that they come in Pan form and they fit directly into MAC pro palettes. I picked this up a while ago, and I just adore it for my crease or lid- its a dark purple color, that looks so gorgeous, the gold flecks really make it unique. This could either be used for a neutral day time look, or intense for night depending what eyeshadows you pair it with. The color is pigmented and long lasting- and only $2.99 CAD :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

VERY UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL COLOR!
Wow i love this its a nice deep purple with a little but of red and gold undertones, it looks very rich and luxurious! beauty!

Definitely agree with mattejunkie's review on this e/s. Thanks to her great review I purchased this e/s and I'm very happy with it. It's a beautiful and versatile colour, plus I can place it in one of my MAC's e/s palettes. Will for sure be purchasing more of Annabelle mono eyeshadows.

Top Rated Eye Shadow