Ulta Ultimate Nails Shea Butter Cuticle Oil

No Image

on 1/13/2011 4:01:00 PM

Love this!! It was only $2.99 & I got it on a buy two get two free sale. I keep one in my desk at work, one in my nightstand, one in my bag. Only had it for a few days but my cuticles are already so much better. My only issue, which is minor for me, is the scent is a bit odd. It's not an unpleasant smell, it just is a bit strong. I really like the convenience of having this handy little pen to apply moisture whenever I think of it. Overall, this one is a definite winner for me.

on 2/23/2010 11:54:00 AM

I'm so excited about this product. I was looking for something to condition my rough, thick and dry cuticles. I seriously have the worst cuticles and hangnails ever. I've tried other ds brand products and nothing seemed to work. This product is comes in a pen form with an attached brush on the end. You twist the end of the pen until the product comes out on the brush. The treatment isn't oily but more like a runny lotion. The smell of the product reminds me of grape seed oil and can be overpowering at times. But, it works and I'm happy I tried this out! The price was inexpensive too.

Popular Treatments