Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray
Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray

3.7

Aqua/Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Isohexadecane,Poloxamer 184,Hexylene Glycol,Parfum/Fragrance,Benzyl Alcohol,Polyaminopropyl Biguanide,Linalool,Persea Gratissima Oil,Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil,Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil,Yellow 5 (CI 19140),CI 17200 (Red 33),F.I.L. D38660/1

So... this tends to look greasy on MY hair, but my hair is already shiny for the most part, but what I do is on my second day hair, I spray a bit of this on my ends, and spray some onto my palms & massage it into my roots before going to sleep. This stuff has made my hair GROW. I also use the Triple Nutrition Conditioner, btw. Anyway, yeah, I don't really need this for styling after I wash, but I like to spray a bit when I wake up the next morning for a bit of a pick-me-up. I'm really heavily debating whether or not I repurchase. This bottle lasts me forever, smells great, makes my hair look & feel super healthy, I just don't know if I need an extra luxury item:/ If your hair is super dry after using gels & stuff, I'd reccomend it just because it DOES make your hair much healthier, but beware of greasies. This product is absolutely a healthy chioce for your hair & smells fantastic:)

I call this hair salad dressing because it reminds me of when the oil in a bottle of salad dressing settles and you have to shake it to incorporate the ingredients. That being said, I absolutely love this treatment product.
My hair has some damage from coloring over the years and this stuff works wonders in smoothing it down to create a shiny and sleek appearance. And softness? Your hair will feel like silk with a satiny finish.
However,where is this stuff now? I can't seem to find it anymore in the stores. Discontinued? Nooo! This is a miracle product and discontinuing it would be tragic.

on 7/21/2015 1:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Didn't do enough for my dry, damaged hair. I need something that penetrates the hair not just coats it. I had much better luck with matrix daily leave in spray. Too bad though because the price of this product is much better. Would not repurchase.

on 11/17/2014 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not very impressed by this product. It does seem to nourish my hair okay but it leaves it very oily and weighed down. I only use one pump and even that is overkill. It also doesn't leave my hair shiny at all--just oily.

on 10/12/2014 3:52:00 PM

This one made my hair oily! It smells nice and it is cheap but it looks terrible on my hair. I put it just on my ends.

on 10/12/2014 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Nothing special about it.I used it up during my vacation,didn't notice any difference in the way my hair looks or feels.

on 5/30/2014 9:42:00 PM

In my experience, Garnier products tend to be hit or miss. Unfortunately, this one is a miss. It smells heavenly, and is dirt cheap, but those are the only benefits. My husband and I bought it as a moisturizing treatment because we both have dry, slightly frizzy hair. Five minutes after application, our hair is just as dry as it was before using the spray, and it actually seems to make mine frizzier. Guess it's back to the drawing board.

I love this stuff!The smell is delicious and I can hydrate my hair anywhere I go.The oils are also very light and not heavy it sticky.

on 12/23/2013 2:42:00 PM

Just love this stuff!! My hair is so damaged from coloring and this spray is completely rejuvenating it. On my third bottle. HG for me!!

on 5/30/2013 3:48:00 AM

I really like this! I have long very thick hair that's a little coarse. I use it on my hair when it's dry and it tames my frizz, makes my hair very touchable and flowy, not sticky or greasy at all. Smells amazing and refreshing. Sometimes I just spritz on my bun for the scent. This is the only product I've repurchased!