MISSHA Super Aqua Detoxifying Peeling Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Cellulose, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Betaine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Caffeine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Lactate, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Sodium PCA, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sucrose, Urea, Sodium Citrate, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this thinking it was similar to the Cure peeling gel and was dismayed to realize it was more of a physical scrub. Yes, it has the peeling gel but its very weak and so the gritty particles are supposed to do the rest. I just wished the description emphasized the scrub part instead of the peeling. Some may like it as a gentle exfoliator with a little extra but I would prefer not to have my peeling gels and scrubs combined so I won't be repurchasing. I got this on sale but at full price, I think its expensive for the amount you get. The scent is mild and the packaging with a narrow tube opening and a good solid cap is probably what I like best about this product.

Good peeling product. It does a good job of exfoliating and my skin always feels nice and smooth after using this. I do need to moisturize immediately after using this product as it makes my face feel taunt and dry. I do worry though that the massaging effect of the product may be too rough and pull on my skin. I wouldn't purchase this product again just because there are other peeling products out that I want to try.

Really nice and gentle product. Not as nice as the oxygen peeling from the same line.

The directions in English:
After washing the face, place an adequate amount and apply all over the face, avoiding the lip and eye areas. Softly massage until dead skin cells and wastes come out and thoroughly rinse off with lukewarm water.

on 5/11/2011 7:10:00 AM

Many people recommended the Hello Kitty Apple Gomage, Laniege peeling gel and Cure but I couldn't get my hands on them and used this one instead. I actually have the Missha Super Aqua Oxygen Micro Essence peeling gel though and I purchased this for $24.90 AUD.
For the price, I do not think it is worth it but it works decently. I am able to see dead skin cells being peeled off and radiant, smoother skin afterwards. After a while, it did not seem to be working as much and I preferred my good old flannel to exfoliate instead.
I think the packaging is pretty but the pump it really cheap and it does not come out easily. I think there are better exfoliators than this but I will continue to use this for dry spots or places on my face that is peeling.

on 4/6/2010 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first gel peel, so I can't compare it to others, but I was shocked by how well it worked. After rubbing it into my skin, dead skin actually peeled right off. The scent is neutral, and the texture is smooth even as it's being rubbed on. I would caution others with sensitive skin to be careful, as I was so excited it was working that I ended up with a slightly raw left cheekbone. Yes, it turned red and bumpy, and stayed that way for over 4 days.
Now if only they made something like this for feet!!
I have the trial size that came with the Missha sampler.