MISSHA Super Aqua Detoxifying Peeling Gel

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

1 review

Water, Glycerin, Cellulose, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Betaine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Caffeine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Lactate, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Sodium PCA, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sucrose, Urea, Sodium Citrate, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben

on 4/16/2016 8:07:00 PM

This is one of my HG skincare products! It was less than $12 via Amazon or Ebay, and it is better than the Cure peel because I prefer the texture of this one (the Cure was too runny) and it works better to make my skin smoother and softer. A little goes a long way, and a tube of this will likely last for almost a year or more.

I apply this to a clean dry face, gently massage around for a bit, and let it sit on the skin and do its chemical exfoliation thang for a while I floss and brush my teeth at night. Then, I gently rub it around a bit more with *slightly* damp hands to get the "eraser shred" peeling effect, and then rinse it off with warm water. It has glycolic acids in it that help with the chemical exfoliation, in addition to the physical "peeling" of the dead skin. After I rinse it, my skin is always significantly silkier.

I've recommended this to friends, and they are also astonished after the first use at how much softer their skin is! I initially tried this through samples that I go via eBay.

I do have sensitive skin, but the mild fragrance of this product has never caused me to break out. If it does have tiny beads in it, as others have mentioned in reviews, they are really undetectable and have not caused stress or tears in my skin to cause breakouts either. Definite repurchase when I finally do run out!