L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral powder

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral powder
Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral powder

on 11/22/2013 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Its super fast to apply. However, the face gets oily within an hour. My face got oilier than putting on liquid foundation (no powder to set). The oiliness is accompanied by a deadly white cast as well as an orangish color (due to oxidation).

I thought it was summer time so my face got oilier quicker. So i saved it until fall/winter when my skin is drier. All the same results except for that my face stayed matte for one hour and one minute.

Also, I get small zits within two day of using the product around my forehead and the cheek areas next to my nose. I also see that my skin seems to have bumps around that same cheek areas.

Overall, I do not think this product is worth the money for it does not do its job.

P.S.: i have acne prone and combination oily skin.

on 2/13/2011 7:53:00 PM

Honestly, I found this in the sale bin at a CVS, and for less than 2 dollars, that was a steal! The biggest problem with this is the brush that came with it. It's a horrible brush, too scratchy and coarse, it gouges the makeup when you try to use it. The screw top's security is another thing that bothers me-I feel as though I can't take it anywhere unless it's been secured in some way otherwise it'll open and mess up my bag! I love the little mirror on the back though, it's awesome!

The actual makeup I thought was amazing, but not my HG yet. It really covers up redness and little imperfections without caking! Definitely recommending it.

on 5/5/2010 7:06:00 AM

I LOVE this product. The original was recommended to me by a youtube guru but here in Ireland you can only get the compact one. I bought this in Sun Beige for dirt cheap on Ebay.

I didnt think it would be great to be honest, as i have far from perfect skin. But i found it to be my HG now. I have small acne scars and this covers them really well, the coverage is brilliant. It even hides most small blemishes pretty well. It looks so natural, and my skin looks lovely and dewy. It can look a bit dry at first, but let it sink into your skin.

Lasting power is brilliant, i dont get oily with this, i only need to blot once during the work day, after about 5 or 6 hours. Then im good to go.

I love that its a compact, and has a mirror! Absolutely brilliant for on the go touch ups to!

Totally recommend it to everyone! great product :)