L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral powder

Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral powder

2.5

on 11/22/2013 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Its super fast to apply. However, the face gets oily within an hour. My face got oilier than putting on liquid foundation (no powder to set). The oiliness is accompanied by a deadly white cast as well as an orangish color (due to oxidation).

I thought it was summer time so my face got oilier quicker. So i saved it until fall/winter when my skin is drier. All the same results except for that my face stayed matte for one hour and one minute.

Also, I get small zits within two day of using the product around my forehead and the cheek areas next to my nose. I also see that my skin seems to have bumps around that same cheek areas.

Overall, I do not think this product is worth the money for it does not do its job.

P.S.: i have acne prone and combination oily skin.

on 9/24/2010 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Edit: 11.29.11

I loved this foundation to death. If you don't have acne or extremely oily skin, and just want to even out your skin, this is the BEST mineral foundation available. I have tried Everyday Minerals, Bare Minerals, Physicians Formula... you name it. They don't compare to this at all.

My skin is getting oilier by the day, and this could no longer hold up. The shimmer from the Bismuth in it made me look incredibly gross. I really wish they would take out the shimmer. It's not noticeable until it's time to blot your face. Their setting powders have it too. The foundation would be 100% better matte, with matte setting powder.

For mineral foundations, the price is low and amount you get is way better than competition.