Wet 'n' Wild Vamp It Up 919b

Vamp It Up 919bEnter TitleVamp It Up 919bWnW Vamp It Up

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Ozokerite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Caprylic|Capric Triglyceride, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Mineral Oil|Paraffinum Liquidum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, VP|Eicosene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Dimethicone|Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Polysilicone-6, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Myristyl Laurate, Butylene|Ethylene|Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene|Propylene|Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Cholesteryl Hydroxystearate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Squalane, Allantoin, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate [ |- (MAY CONTAIN): Blue 1 Lake|CI 42090, Iron Oxides|CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 6|CI 15850, Red 7 Lake|CI 15850, Red 28 Lake|CI 45410, Red 30 Lake|CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide|CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake|CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake|CI 15985]

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like the color alot but it's soooory hard to apply. It felt kinda dry too and patchy. It's a shame , it's a pretty color.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This lipstick has given me mixed feelings, in all honesty. So I'll get to the points lol.

The pros are:
-the shade is gorgeous
-it's a good price
-it's matte
-it goes with almost any eyeshadow style

The cons are:
-it bleeds after 2-3 hours
-it smudges a lot when applying (at least for me)
-it's almost crayon like
-the shape makes it hard to apply

I probably won't get it again, but I'll use up what I have until it runs out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Once again beauty vloggers have swayed my decisions in cosmetics - and like a good makeup devotee I went and purchased this shade from online from beautyjoint for about $2.99USD (because it wasn't at walgreens sadly). Tried this on with a smokey eye at first and I looked like I came out from a Lacuna Coil concert (not that there's anything wrong with that :D ), just too potent with a heavy eye unless you can pull it off. I couldn't. Next time: understated with a simple cat eye, light on the contour and a little highlight, mkay? Moving on...it's a deep blackberry shade that really lives up to it's name; perfect for fall and on trend or whenever, really. Far as formula goes, stays on the lips but make sure to at least exfoliate and let some balm sit on your lips then wipe off before application. Being that it's a matte lipstick, it's drier than a mutha. Of course I will mention the packaging..WnW just upgrade the dang thing already? Tired of not being able to screw it down and it bumping into the cap when I place it back on. Final verdict: it's THE drugstore lippy for the vamps in training and vamps at heart at an unbeatable price point. Go buy it.

Yesss!! This is the perfect vampy daaaaaark purple (cool toned) color! I am super pale (nc5-nc10) and this looks really good on me for a vampy/dark makeup look. Also, for some reason guys LOVE this color, I am surprised by how many compliments I get while wearing this and my husband LOVES it lol. I have been venturing into the darker lip territory and this one is a keeper. I also like to dab a little of the nyx 'turnt up' lipstick color in tuls 09/dahlia on ontop for a little more moisturizing/shine.

I love these wet n wild lippies in general (probably own around 10 of these in different shades) and this one is probably my 2nd fav (first being think pink). They are VERY pigmented but the formula could be a little creamier, although this lasts for a long time on my lips! It looks best first applied over exfoliated and moisturized lips and then you can easily touch it up without it getting cakey or weird through out the day.

Love this!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Color is nice but the product is drying and fills fine lines. Have tried this with a base and it didn't help. Packaging is crap too, falls open in my bag.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I bought this color because it's a dupe for the MAC Cyber, but as I get antsy at the price tag for MAC products I thanked the heavens for the people who came up with and take time to dupe products. They're doing the Lord's work.

But anyway I didn't really like this lipstick at first. It didn't really go on very smooth and the texture is kind of chalky. The color though is fabulous if you are going for that vamp look, which I usually am. I love the color, but the texture leaves a lot to be desired. I bought another tube though despite that issue because I love the color.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the smoothest creamiest lipstick out of all of the wnw matte mega last lipsticks I own. Crazy!! So the way to wear this without looking like your favorite store is Hot Topix or ur generally misunderstood and/or goth is to wear 1 of ur regular skin tones (it's tempting but don't go for ethereal paleness) full coverage foundations w powder, concealer, highlight a generous amount (skip contour), black mascara (no other eye makeup)/curl lashes copiously, MAC Prep + Prime Lip (let set til 'tacky' a couple of mins), MAC Nightmoth lipliner, & this lipstick blot reapply (by dabbing not swiping). I read another review elsewhere on MUA where I got my inspiration for this look (thank u MUA'er!!). U basically want to look like you've got good glowing skin & then this color as the focal point 4 ur lips. It's very chic & makes me think of European makeup sort of.This color exempts me from buying MAC Cyber lol why I mean when I'm happii w this?! I have almost all of the wnw mega last & some of them tug terribly but this 1 is like silk!! Fun color to experiment w/. Also underline ur lips a bit. I don't like it when mine turns out like I need my Epi Pin administered.

on 5/30/2015 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love this color sooo much!!!! I just bought it yesterday at Walgreens💕 however it's a little too dark for me to wear by itself so I mix it with Sugarplum Fairy. Which gives an awesome mix for me. It's def matte but not as dry as the others. It's very easy to apply onto my lips & stands out. I only wear this to bring out a neutral eyeshadow because this lippie has a lot going on! But I absolutely loooovvvvveeee it! I would have to say this is my fave next to Cherry Bomb💕

on 5/23/2015 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this color! It's a very deep purple. The finish is semi-matte, and it isn't drying. I wear this all the time. It's an inexpensive product simply because of the packaging. I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted a dark lipstick because I was trying to change it up. I also didn't want to spend much money on such a dark color and risk it looking bad. So wet n wild is the perfect way to try out new colors without breaking the bank. I loved this! Very pigmented and stays on for a long time. Its almost black but I love the fact that its not and dark purple is still noticeable. Took off a lippie because it's kind of hard to work with the blunt ended shape it has! Overall def worth the $2 for trying something new!