Origins Rich Rewards Intensive Hair and Scalp Treatment

Origins Rich Rewards Intensive Hair and Scalp Treatment

4.3

ngredients: water\aqua\eau; anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower water, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil*, cinnamomum camphora (shiu) oil*, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) oil*, mentha piperita (french peppermint) oil*, ferula galbaniflua (galbanum) resin oil*, pyrus malus (apple) oil*, pyrus communis (william's pear) extract, hibiscus abelmoschus (ambrette) flower extract, styrax tonkinensis (benzoin), linalool, limonene, hydrolyzed wheat protein, yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure, cholesterol, caffeine, phospholipids, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, pantethine, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrolyzed soy protein, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, bisabolol, cetyl ethylhexanoate, phytantriol, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, retinyl palmitate, behentrimonium chloride, hydroxyethylcellulose, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, stearalkonium chloride, biosaccharide gum - 1, disodium edta, bht, phenoxyethanol, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone. * essential oil

it was the best hair mask i have ever used,i usually get bored and want to try new products but this one..i cant see myself living without.And they say is not for thin hair..i have very thin hair and dry scalp..is so healthy right now..not itchy anymore.

on 10/7/2011 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I found this conditioner/treatment to work well for my long and coloured hair. It does have a yummy pear smell as others have commented on and a little seems to go a long way.
It is a small tube (125ml) so I find it overpriced for the size.

It leaves my hair very silky and quite straight. I was able to curl it successfully though so it doesn't leave it lank.

on 3/24/2011 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just tried this for the first time today and wasn't impressed with the outcome.
I have wavy, medium textured hair that's dry, so I decided to give myself a treat (left on for about 15 mins). My hair felt less conditioned than using my traditional conditioner in the shower. Just had to put a dab of kukui nut oil in my hair to relieve its thirst after this treatment. I LOVE Origins products, but this one did not work out for me.

on 1/29/2011 10:23:00 AM

This is the best product that I have found through MUA, so thanks to all the previous reviewers. I absolutely love this conditioner. My hair is very dry, plus I have a seriously itchy scalp -- this has helped me solve both problems. I actually use it as my regular conditioner, just leaving it in for a minute or so. I have been using it for a couple of years now, and occasionally have to use another conditioner for a couple of weeks to stop that "build-up" that all conditioners give me after a while. I don't love the tub, but I'm used to it now, and I agree that the scent is delicious. Nice one, Origins -- now it's time to get your skin care up to this standard!

on 10/11/2010 4:06:00 AM

I really love this product and I agree with those who mentioned that this product is better than any of Kerastase or Redken products. In addition, it is organic!

on 6/19/2010 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this product out based on the reviews I read here, and it definitely didn't let me down! It's amazing! I'm used to not seeing quick results when using hair treatments, but I noticed a big difference even after the first use!

on 2/9/2010 8:15:00 PM

I loooooooooove the smell! Its absolutely amazing. I mainly just buy it for the smell because it does an OK job of deep conditioning my hair. After washing it off it doesn't really give your hair that much of a slippery silky feeling like other hair treatments. I buy this from the cosmetics company store which is cheaper than from the Origins store so I don't mind the price.

on 2/11/2009 12:41:00 PM

I love this stuff. My hair suffers from years of abuse from too much washing, blow drying, over the counter hair dyes, etc. I apply this on my dry hair and I apply quite liberally especially on the front frizzies. The directions say 'a handful' and pretty much that is what I do. Then I leave it on while I do some chores--one time I left it on for 2 hours but usually 30-45 minutes is good. I don't pick up on any peach smell, I definitely can smell some pear but I swear I smell banana. I then wash my hair as usual--I lather two times and follow with a light everyday conditioner mostly on my ends. I was amazed at well my hair did--smooth, shiny, bouncy--just had a good hair day all week!
I used it once as a 3 minute in the shower conditioner but tub packaging is not great for that so I will just use it every couple of weeks as a deep conditioner.

For reference, I have waist length, very dry, crazy-curly hair.

I worked for Origins, and am very critical of a lot of their products - but I have to admit that this is marvellous.

It is a pricey product, but a little goes an extraordinarily long way ( a pea sized amount for waist length hair), so it is actually good value. I used this on holiday in England, where the water turns your hair like cotton wool, and it totally rescued my hair from disaster. My hair was left smooth and silky.

The smell is gorgeous too. Very peachy.

The one warning I would give is that you need to make sure you don't use too much, or you'll spend forever washing it out. You need much less than you think.

Excellent product.

on 11/12/2008 8:59:00 AM

this for me is one of the VERY few stand out products from origins that actually does whet it claims to do.having been dissillusioned with origins in regards to their other crappy products,i have to admit...this ones a winner.
i have fine hair thats dry and over processed and this stuff really makes my hair behave!
i adore the peachy fruity smell,not too unlike the "a perfect world" line smell.
for some reason this wonderful hair treatment doesnt get the marketing it deserves.
this product is sooooo much better than any kerastase or redken product.
everyone should know about this!!!