Make Up Store Cover All Mix

3.7

on 12/22/2012 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

LOVE THIS! GO GET IT NOW!
I really adore and love this product. You don't only get 1 concealer, you get a mix of corrector and concealers. The 3 colors are: yellow & neutral concealer and one peachy red corrector. They have all the same consistency and are so creamy,thick and SUPER pigmented. I think they only have one shade and that's "Dark". I'm a NC37-42 and it really is a prefect match for me. A little goes a long way and it lasts forever on my normal-dry skin + gives you the best coverage I've ever found in a concealer. The key is not to over-do it, cause it will look cakey and heavy if you don't use it sparingly. Regarding the previous reviews about the dryness - Warm it up with your fingers first and you're good to go! It's perfect to use it on spots and also for miscolorations under your eyes, veining in you face or any marks you want to hide!
Some people might find it pricy for 265 SEK(40 dollars) but I find worth every single krona! Can be found in Sweden at Makeupstore. I had it for a couple of years to be honest and it's still going strong. I have 1/4 left of the concealers and 2/3 of the corrector. It says it lasts 10M after opening, but I've been using it on and off and it never did anything bad to my skin or changed in consistency,color or performance. I know some will think I'm gross and whatever. But it works for ME! ha... The packaging is nice and sturdy with a screw lid, I'd prefer a flip lid but I think this particular lid helps the product last longer in its packaging and stops air from seeping in! I recommend this to everyone out there. It's such a great buy and you really get value for your money. HOLY GRAIL!

on 9/14/2011 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Love it! My favourite, and I re-purchase it as often as needed!

on 9/5/2011 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This covers really, really good - I admit it! Then why am I only giving this 1 lippie?

Because ladies, this is extremely dry. Applying this underneath the eyes is out of the question, the result becomes incredibly cakey, no matter how little you use.
I have dehydratet combination skin that turns oily throughout the day and it looks just as bad on the skin. You have to be so careful when trying to cover up acne with this, and even if (at the rare occasion) the results look good right away it starts to look dry, cakey and flake after 20 minutes.

There is a possibility this works better with oily skin without _any signs at all_ to dehydration, flakyness or "normal" dryness. The colours would also match a lot of skintones, but thats the only good thing I have got to say about Cover All MIx.

Make Up Store is a swedish brand and has a lot of nice products, but this is not a winner.