Make Up Store Cover All Mix

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Make Up Store Cover All Mix
Cover All Mix

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

A good-enough concealer trio. The consistency is a bit too hard for my taste but the colors work all year round, even though I get really tan in summer and sort of pale in the winter (I live in Sweden). The packaging to me is a bit messy? But maybe that's just me. I would like to find a better concealer but it's an expensive thing to buy and find out that you don't like.

Since I have very sensitive skin and also a very specific olive skin tone that can be hard to match, I tend to stick with what works. And this does :D!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This stuff works. Whatever you want to cover, will be covered. I go from exhausted zombie-racoon to well slept human being in seconds when I use it.

Sadly, it is not perfect. For me, it is a bit to dry for the winter months. I find it cakes a bit and I have to smooth it out under my eyes during the day. I don't have wrinkles or under eye bags, but if I'm not careful - this product will provide me with just that.

Applying with a brush is useless for me, I need to warm it up between my fingers. I will buy it again, though, as I find it behaves differently in warmer weather.

Great for summer, search continues for equally effective winter product.

Oh, and as usual with MUS - the packaging is stupid and sucks. Will break and annoy you.

on 7/16/2012 5:18:00 AM

Also joining the gals who find this product way too dry. It is great, the colours are fantastic and it really does cover everything that needs to be covered, but I found it extremely difficult to use before I melted the whole thing up in a microwave and mixed some jojoba oil in. Now it's really creamy and really good, but I do prefer their other concealers over this one. The comfort of having three colours in the same pan is not worth the hassle that needs to be gone through in order to use it properly.

on 11/18/2010 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a brand from my country, sweden. But there is stores in some cities around the world.

I used this years ago, remembered it totally concealed everything. and i thought i think it was a bit caky.
After it i have tried almost every concealer out there, it was time buy a new one so i was keen on this again.
and boy, im glad i did. this is the best ever. i promise (that isnt often) i will never buy anything else.
all the other concealer i have tried, is so greasy, making me feel disgusting or dry and cakey.
why i thought this was cakey? cause i had it for about 4 years, the same one, so no wonder.
Goes on really well and smootly.
There is 3 different colors in the packaging, one for undereye, one for blemish AND one more for making the other lighter, if you want, so good.
They have one a bit darker too, which can be used during summer.
Its practical too, especially when travel, 3 concealer in one packaging. and no glas bottle either so no heaviness.

on 2/27/2010 5:03:00 PM

Basically this products can totally 100% conceal my dark circles totally in love with it. I have EXTREMELY dark circles. And this products after i used, no one can tell i have dark circles as it has orange to neutralize then beige to brighten :) Good combination

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

The best concealer I've ever tried! It has three colours, a white, a pink and a yellow. During the summer I use them all, and mix for the perfect colour. And during the winther the white one is perfect for everything, dark under-eye circles and zits. It goes on very easily, and blends perfectly. The reason I've given it only 4 lippies is because I will use the white one first, and have to repurcase with the yellow the pink unfinished. However, it will last a long time. Of course I use a brush so no nasty germs get into it!