Make Up Store Cover All Mix

Make Up Store Cover All Mix
Cover All Mix

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

A good-enough concealer trio. The consistency is a bit too hard for my taste but the colors work all year round, even though I get really tan in summer and sort of pale in the winter (I live in Sweden). The packaging to me is a bit messy? But maybe that's just me. I would like to find a better concealer but it's an expensive thing to buy and find out that you don't like.

Since I have very sensitive skin and also a very specific olive skin tone that can be hard to match, I tend to stick with what works. And this does :D!

on 12/12/2015 12:53:00 PM

This is the best concealer I have had the joy of using. It is extremely pigmented so a little goes a long way. Blemishes, overall redness, dark circles, blue veins, sunspots - this tackles them all and you can mix the shades to perfection.

It is a thick, dry texture packed with pigment. Blend a little of the peach shade with foundation or a liquid concealer to get the perfect undereye concealer. Blend a little of the yellow with foundation to tackle overall redness.

It lasts forever.

on 11/18/2010 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a brand from my country, sweden. But there is stores in some cities around the world.

I used this years ago, remembered it totally concealed everything. and i thought i think it was a bit caky.
After it i have tried almost every concealer out there, it was time buy a new one so i was keen on this again.
and boy, im glad i did. this is the best ever. i promise (that isnt often) i will never buy anything else.
all the other concealer i have tried, is so greasy, making me feel disgusting or dry and cakey.
why i thought this was cakey? cause i had it for about 4 years, the same one, so no wonder.
Goes on really well and smootly.
There is 3 different colors in the packaging, one for undereye, one for blemish AND one more for making the other lighter, if you want, so good.
They have one a bit darker too, which can be used during summer.
Its practical too, especially when travel, 3 concealer in one packaging. and no glas bottle either so no heaviness.