Make Up Store Cover All Mix

Cover All Mix

4.7

on 4/13/2014 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

By far the best concealer/corrector I have tried and trust me, I have tried many! Available in two shades: one for fair skin and one for darker skin.
From the three shades in it, red works best for blue under eye circles, yellow for red blemishes etc and the neutral shade to brighten up the other two or as a neutral concealer itself.
I naturally have deep, very dark eye bags. Even though the bags themselves are for good, mixing the red shade with the neutral almost completely makes the blue circles disappear and automatically brightening my eyes making me look more fresh and awake. This works even when I've just had just few hours of sleep after a night out! Sometimes I dab the neutral shade on my cheekbones to create subtle highlights, which also helps the covered under eye area to blend better with the rest of the face.

The product itself is thick and somewhat dry, so it probably wouldn't work as wonderfully on people with dry skin (I've heard people with dry skin saying it flakes on them). Also, applying too much under your eyes can cause creasing and enhance the fine lines underneath the eye. Warming the product between your fingers before applying helps it to blend more smoothly to the skin. Or, if you want to be more hygienic, you can mix the product on the back of your hand with a spatula and from there apply it with a brush. This also keeps the jar itself clean and with a brush it's much easier to avoid over applying. Plus, the product is already mixed on your hand so you don't need to work with the shades while applying it.

It is also very long lasting. One jar lasts for about 1 year (one jar costs about 30€). Before Cover All Mix, I used Benefit Erase Paste almost for two years, but this one is just better because you can mix the shades to make it perfect for you and even after 10 hours at work, the oiliness of my face doesn't wipe it off. With Erase Paste and others I had to be careful not to touch the areas of my face where the concealer was applied because at the end of the day those would come off immediately if I even slightly touched those areas. With Cover All Mix I don't have to be so careful.

"Give It Some Time - It can take more than a few tries to find out if a product works or doesn't work for your skin."

on 1/6/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It really covers all my imperfections! With he right amount of product it's amazing! it will surely be your bestfriend! TRY IT! :)

on 8/17/2012 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this concealer. Its dry but I have oily skin so it glides on smooth anyway. This is perfect for covering any blemishes or redness. The concealer is so thick that it covers great. It lasts forever!! Ive had mine for 2+ years and it has only a small dip in the light shade.
The thing I dont like about this concealer is the staying power. It fades after 5hours. But I have not found a concealer that lasts longer than this.
I will repurchase the light shade because I dont use the other shades that much.