Make Up Store Cover All Mix

Make Up Store Cover All Mix
Cover All Mix

3.2

on 1/22/2015 11:04:00 AM

Im actually surprised over the bad reviews on this concealer...
I adore it. It saved my life.
Then i sadly realized that it didnt save my life at all, due to containing oil witch im banned to use accordingly to my strict dermatologist... :(
But what a product this is though!
You can blend your own skintone, you cas use it separerly and it pretty much covers EVERYTHING. I would say medium-full coverage, unless maybe if you have some serious case of acne or something. I have acne prone skin, a few blemishes, some bluish arteries (or whatever its called in english, theese small, thin blue/purple coloured threads here and there) and a few acne scars, and this covers them all! It even comes with instructions!
All these different imperfections have different colors so this little nice looking package is sooo handy and life saving!
Why oh whyyyy do you have oil :(
So now im hunting for a awesome concealer with minimum a medium coverage that doesnt contain any kind of oil. Sounds easy? Well, its not. Its hell, actually. Any recommendations?

on 11/30/2014 9:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Covers up dark circles and blemishes a little at least.

Makes my face go all gooey after only a few hours, this is not a concealer for a combination skin.
Doesn't do a great job at covering dark circles etc.
The packaging feels really unhygienic.
Makes my face break out.
I regret buying it.

on 10/30/2014 4:41:00 PM

+ multipurpose concealer, lasts forever. - creases under the eyes, doesnt cover blemishes that well, does not stay on my combo skin, the price. Will not repurchase this one.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I was very enthusiastic due to the reviews. However, feels heavy, sets on lines...though it does cover well. I do not like the company uses parabens. I feel it dries a bit.

on 11/6/2013 5:32:00 AM

this product doesn't work for me. the shades are just off. I'm Asian (nc25-nc35) and this just doesn't blend well on my skin. it leaves a white cast that makes me look like Casper the ghost. hahahaha!!! and it is soooo expensive!!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've had this for a while, but recently stopped using it, because it's soo dry. It's good for parts of the face where I'm not too dry, but around my nose (where I need it the most), it looks terrible. It starts flaking right away and just doesn't surve it's purpose. It's a shame, because it has good coverage aside from that and for people with oilier skin it's probably better.

on 2/16/2013 12:43:00 PM

Maybe this is a silly question but I have looked on lots of websies where can I buy cover all mix concealer!!!? lol help!

on 12/22/2012 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

LOVE THIS! GO GET IT NOW!
I really adore and love this product. You don't only get 1 concealer, you get a mix of corrector and concealers. The 3 colors are: yellow & neutral concealer and one peachy red corrector. They have all the same consistency and are so creamy,thick and SUPER pigmented. I think they only have one shade and that's "Dark". I'm a NC37-42 and it really is a prefect match for me. A little goes a long way and it lasts forever on my normal-dry skin + gives you the best coverage I've ever found in a concealer. The key is not to over-do it, cause it will look cakey and heavy if you don't use it sparingly. Regarding the previous reviews about the dryness - Warm it up with your fingers first and you're good to go! It's perfect to use it on spots and also for miscolorations under your eyes, veining in you face or any marks you want to hide!
Some people might find it pricy for 265 SEK(40 dollars) but I find worth every single krona! Can be found in Sweden at Makeupstore. I had it for a couple of years to be honest and it's still going strong. I have 1/4 left of the concealers and 2/3 of the corrector. It says it lasts 10M after opening, but I've been using it on and off and it never did anything bad to my skin or changed in consistency,color or performance. I know some will think I'm gross and whatever. But it works for ME! ha... The packaging is nice and sturdy with a screw lid, I'd prefer a flip lid but I think this particular lid helps the product last longer in its packaging and stops air from seeping in! I recommend this to everyone out there. It's such a great buy and you really get value for your money. HOLY GRAIL!

on 7/16/2012 5:18:00 AM

Also joining the gals who find this product way too dry. It is great, the colours are fantastic and it really does cover everything that needs to be covered, but I found it extremely difficult to use before I melted the whole thing up in a microwave and mixed some jojoba oil in. Now it's really creamy and really good, but I do prefer their other concealers over this one. The comfort of having three colours in the same pan is not worth the hassle that needs to be gone through in order to use it properly.

on 5/20/2012 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this concealer! I've never been a concealer girl before -- always used to just use a heavy liquid foundation...and that kinda made me look "too made up" all of the time.

Now, I don't think I can go back to that! I use this on my acne scars, dark eye circles and the creases around my mouth and nose. I then top off with a medium-weight powder foundation. This is great cos you can see my natural glow through the make up and yet, not the blemishes.

Like some other people have mentioned, it can be a little dry to apply. The SA at the Make Up Store recommended blending a little bit of primer + concealer on the back of your hand before applying it to your face. Apparently, this gives it a creamier texture that is easier to work with. But I dont like to do this because a) I think it's a waste of an expensive product and b) I don't like silicone on from primers on my skin.

Instead, what I found (by chance, when I switched sunscreens!) is that using a slightly liquid/oily sunscreen just before applying the concealer will help it go on. And as the sunscreen is absorbed by your skin, the concealer will set.

But yeah, just wish this was a tad bit cheaper. Tho I reckon a pot will last me at least 6 mths.