Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder
neutrogena skinclearing mineral natural ivory 20

3.3

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon 12, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone 11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 3/21/2016 12:30:00 PM

This powder is my go-to. Never breaks me out. I use it alone for a matte finish and to give a light coverage to even my skin tone out. I love it

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this stuff for as long as I can remember. Great coverage.

on 7/30/2012 12:43:00 PM

I've tried many things to get to that IMPOSSIBLE dream of clear flawless skin. Then my friends turned me on to neutrogena. I tried the healthy skin line and foun it to be a little too oily for my combo skin so I switched to this line and love it!!! I use the liquid foundation and then set it with this powder.yes this powder alone is a little thin and cakey, but when paired with the liquid foundation its a beautiful coverage and acne healing system! Ive only used it for about two weeks and all my breakouts are gone and there aren't any new ones! Not for major acne prone skin but good for mild to moderate acne! Like tops 5-7 blemishes! Would def recommend the whole line as a system!

on 6/15/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i love this product! it keeps my face matte for a good amount of time and give nice color pay off. i find that it is extremly hard for this product to look cakey. that being said, this product does not have amazing coverage, but thats not a problem for me. for some that need more coverage i dont think that this will be for them. i LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and because of the salisilic acid, it really helps control my oily skin. packaging is not the best, but the product speaks for itself. it is a little pricey, in my eyes, for being a drugstore product. i will repurchase.

This product actually works! I was presently surprised. Most reviews say they did not like this, but I did. I have Normal-Oily skin, and this reduced all of my zits and blemishes! It also completely matched my skin tone, which is EXTREMELY hard to do since my skin is so pale!
This is NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF COVERAGE! I use this because i want a little bit of coverage but not enough to cover my natural skin. I have freckles that dot the bridge of my nose, so i use them as a guideline. If it completely covers my freckles, its too much. This was the perfect amount of coverage for me! I do have to apply this a couple times throughout the day while I'm in school, but that is completely normal.
As for the price, its extremely expensive. I spent around 13 dollars for this...not good. But, on the bright side, it is totally worth it! It is like skin clearing medicine mixed into a nice "healthy glow" type coverage!
Overall, i really like this product! It worked really well and was worth the high price. I will definitely be buying this again!

I have this product in classic ivory #10.

I like to use powder foundation in the summer, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this in the future. It doesn't do much for my skin and at 13.99 is a bit pricey for being just average. It gives adequate coverage for a powder and sometimes goes on looking weird in a way I can't quite describe- like caked-on dusty, powdery... idk. It is a teeny bit better if you use a brush, but I just don't like the way it looks on my skin.

on 8/14/2011 12:04:00 PM

this products decent! if you apply to much though, you will have that chalky type effect on your face. i will have to touch up mid day tho, but other than that it keeps the oil on my face at bay. i love the fact that it helps clear your skin up too! its helped with mine. before this i was using a transparent powder from covergirl and im so glad i switched over to this!

on 4/27/2011 1:28:00 AM

I really regret buying this product. I never wear foundation but I like a little coverage from powder. This looked like I wiped a clean applicator across my face without any product on it at all. Next to zero coverage. I also swear this stuff made my blackheads worse... Finally, Neutrogena's packaging for their mineral powders is really poorly designed. I have to keep flipping back and forth between the powder tin and the mirror. AND it's one of those deceptive packagings that make you think it holds way more product than it actually does.

on 3/30/2011 12:25:00 AM

I really didn't like this product. I have medium-light freckled skin and need fair coverage. Before using this product I'd always used maybelline mineral powder, and it worked fine but when i ran out i figured i'd try out some other product that is specifically for acne-prone skin. This product had many things I really hated. First, the coverage was terrible. It felt like i applied layer upon layer and hardly anything happened or looked different. Also, this might have been because I chose a bad color, but the makeup appeared kind of orangey on my face in some lighting. Another thing was the container. This wasn't a huge deal but it was annoying with the multiple layers and took time to open. I prefer brushes to the kind of applicator this had. And lastly, this product, compared to others I've tried really brought out the dry spots on my face. I had to scrub them really hard before putting on lotion and then this makeup to make them not all dry looking. I really hated this product. However, there were a few things that I didnt hate. One, that it was supposed to help acne instead of add to the problem. Two, that when I worked out with it on it didnt run or anything or look super bad. And last, it makes your skin feel really soft while its on. But thats it. Thats definitely not enough to outweigh the cons. I would only recommend this product to those who have nearly perfect skin with no dryness. The one thing that especially bugged me about this was that It is for acne prone skin, and yet it didnt cover the existing acne AT ALL. dont buy this..

on 10/28/2010 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I thought this looked suspiciously orange for a Classic Ivory shade when I looked at it, but I bought it anyway for the skin clearing benefits and because I usually trust Neutrogena. Turns out it *definitely* looks quite orange on, even when just using it to dust my face with a kabuki brush. The oil control is not impressive at all, either. As for the skin clearing benefits, I don't want to keep looking orange for a few weeks to see if it does anything for my acne. Finally, it was just too expensive for a pretty bad powder. I don't recommend it.