Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder

Filtered by hair type : Other
Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder
neutrogena skinclearing mineral natural ivory 20

3.2

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon 12, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone 11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 11/16/2014 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this product for over a couple of years now and I am fairly happy with it - good enough to keep me from switching to another product. It has medium coverage and I don't know how much it helps me from clearing my skin, but it definitely does not make me break out. I also live in a very dry area with very long winters so I try to minimize the use of powder in general but I still often use this powder anyway since it does not dry out my skin or make it flakey in particular as long as I moisturize thoroughly.

on 8/14/2011 12:04:00 PM

this products decent! if you apply to much though, you will have that chalky type effect on your face. i will have to touch up mid day tho, but other than that it keeps the oil on my face at bay. i love the fact that it helps clear your skin up too! its helped with mine. before this i was using a transparent powder from covergirl and im so glad i switched over to this!

I usually dont give ones, but this product just didn't work for me, and judging by the score, it didn't work for a lot of people either.
For me, this powder was just way too drying and instead of helping my acne it seemed to make it worse. I also found the powder to be kind of grainy and not very smooth. The finish was cakey on my skin and it felt really uncomfortable on my face, extremely noticeable as well. The price is high for a drugstore powder Ill admit, especially for the quality of the of the product. Although I prefer to buy powders from the drugstore that are more on the pricier side, I do not recommend this powder for people who are looking for a good pressed powder. Instead, go with Neurogena's Healthy Skin Pressed Powder, that ones my favorite drugstore powder. Its very natural looking and once my skin begins to produce moisture it mixes with the powder and sets beautifully. I also head that the Mineral Pressed powder from Neutrogena is really good too. So Neutrogena does make some good powders, dont get me wrong. This just isn't one of them.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm not a neutrogena brand shopper because the colors mostly are too light for my skin tone.Until I saw this skin clearing powder in Honey beige the color looked so close to my skin tone, which was surprising.I tried it and i'm loving this.The color is great and the coverage is amazing considering its a powder.I usually need foundation to cover some discolorations.Its on the expensive side.I would definately buy this again(when on sale)

on 6/22/2010 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this powder at Target for $11.99. I've been looking for a good drugstore mineral makeup. It's summertime and I need something a little bit lighter to wear than my usual liquid foundation. I wore it couple times and then returned it. It was a little too sheer for me. I was kind of expecting it to be more like MAC Studio Fix Powder and was disappointed when it wasn't. The coverage, like I said, is really sheer. Sheer to the point where it really doesn't look like you put anything on. It doesn't seem to even out my skintone, well actually it did but after I went over my whole face 3 times. Yeah, 3 times! One good thing about this is that it didn't look cakey after those 3 layers. I managed to get my medium coverage but I really had to work on it. Which is one of my complaints. 3 layers for medium coverage takes time, which I don't have, especially in the morning when i'm in a hurry to get out the door. Also i'm using more product than usual which leads to running out quicker. This is pretty affordable but still on the pricey side when it comes to drugstore foundation. So I don't think it's worth it. I would think a "Skin Clearing" powder would have a little more coverage. A rare fail in my book.

on 4/4/2010 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am using this in shade Nude 40, and it's a perfect color match for my medium golden tanned skin. I'm not sure if it's the formula or the sponge applicator, but this is one of the smoothest, most cosmetically elegant powder foundations I have tried (and I have tried A LOT)! I have a very oily t-zone and large pores in the same area, and pretty much every other powder foundation I have tried have just made my pores look worse, and my face look cakey rather than smooth and flawless. Not this, this one helps perfect my skin, while looking totally natural. AND since I'm breakout prone, I love the fact it has Salycilic Acid in it to help keep my pores clear! Finally...a decent alternative to liquid! UPDATE: I work for a cosmetic brand, and I wore this to work as my foundation/powder and everyone kept saying what great skin I have. This stuff rocks, I always have to touch up my oily tzone a few times a day, and this NEVER gets cakey...I love it!!!