Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder
neutrogena skinclearing mineral natural ivory 20

2.3

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon 12, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone 11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 12/27/2013 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought Nude 40, which looks a tad too dark on my light skin in the winter time. The powder does a good job of covering my jawline acne and redness and it doesn't seem to cause any acne. It has talc and parabens though so I will probably switch to a true mineral powder even though they cost more. This is good enough to keep using until it runs out, but I probably won't buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Bleh. It's alright. I'm getting sick of companies claiming products will do things that they can't, but that's beside the point. It's a nice powder, but the 12 dollar price tag? I think not. It looks very smooth if applied lightly but if you try to do more layering, such as blotting oily skin as it starts to get oily, it starts to cake up and look funky. I will use it up and maybe try the liquid foundation or concealer from the same line. I gave it a lippy for perfect color match, another for providing a sponge and a mirror, and because I'm nice one more for initially nice appearance.

on 1/4/2011 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

i hate this powder. it doesnt provide enough coverage or any really (considering its targeted towards ppl with acne, they shouldve made it so that it does actually cover your acne) and just makes my face look dry and flakey. it doesnt control oil well and it doesnt do anything for acne. staying power is just as bad, by lunch time, there was nothing on my face. theres no spf in it, no skin benefits. the flimsy puff is a joke. i cant believe i paid 17 bucks for it! do NOT waste your money on this, drug store powders that cost a fraction of this stuff are better than this!