Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder
neutrogena skinclearing mineral natural ivory 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon 12, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone 11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 3/21/2016 12:30:00 PM

This powder is my go-to. Never breaks me out. I use it alone for a matte finish and to give a light coverage to even my skin tone out. I love it

on 2/19/2016 12:59:00 AM

I've been on the hunt for a powder that won't break the bank, doesn't break out my finicky skin, and controls my oilies. I'm about an NC25/30 right now and I purchased this in Buff. The color seems to match alright for now, but all of the shades seem a bit dark.

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, has been breaking me out lately, so this is really a godsend for me right now. The coverage is light/medium and it helps diminish my large pores and overall redness. I spot conceal my face with a liquid concealer first, then use this all over. It doesn't break me out and controls my oils for about 4 hours before I need to touch up again. I will repurchase!

This is one of the few face powders/foundations that don't make me break out. I can't wear liquid foundation because my skin always breaks out from it, and I've even broken out from certain blushes. This product is great because it leaves my skin looking extremely matte and covered, and doesn't leave me with pimples. The only downside is downside it can get a bit cakey when applied to much, however there's that risk with every powder. Overall, this product is great and I recommend for anyone who has oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. (It may be a little drying to those with dry skin simply because of the salicylic acid in it)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this powder. It's easy to pick up with a brush and it does oil control and prevents pimples. One week not using it because I ran out and I already have pimples from using another brand. Sticking to this one. I also like the convenient Murrow and the pouff slot, but I never used that. I use a powder brush

I did not like this, or the liquid foundation. Both of them made me break out even more and made my skin verrrry oily.

on 11/16/2014 7:13:00 PM

I've been using this product for over a couple of years now and I am fairly happy with it - good enough to keep me from switching to another product. It has medium coverage and I don't know how much it helps me from clearing my skin, but it definitely does not make me break out. I also live in a very dry area with very long winters so I try to minimize the use of powder in general but I still often use this powder anyway since it does not dry out my skin or make it flakey in particular as long as I moisturize thoroughly.

on 11/16/2014 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

this was an overall good product. i got this on sale for $9. it somewhat covers my imperfections. its very sheer but enough to cover. the "skin clearing" thing isn't really a lie but not really the truth either. it doesn't clear up acne, just kinda makes it smaller but enough to make it unnoticeable. i really like that it is really milled and is easy to apply. a downside to this product is it only has shades for light toned people. i have somewhat dark skin but the powder is very sheer and blends amazingly so thats not really a problem. would i repurchase? maybe, but only if its on sale because the original price is around $14 at the drugstore.

on 10/29/2013 7:30:00 PM

BROKE ME OUT. I used this back in 2010 and couldn't remember why I ever stopped because it looked so pretty on, and even overt liquid foundation. then about a week in, I noticed pimples on my forehead and clogged pores on my chin. returned for full refund. won't ever go there again. guess this is why I stopped using it in the first place.

on 7/7/2013 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like this powder. It's not full coverage, but looks really natural. I moisturize, apply concealer, then apply this powder with a big face brush. My skin looks so natural & people ask if I'm wearing makeup. Perfect for summer because its light and not heavy. I buy it on sale bogo half off. So if you're looking for an everyday product that is natural & not so done up- this is great. Doesn't break me out or leave me oily. I have combination skin.