Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder

Filtered by age: 30-35
Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder
neutrogena skinclearing mineral natural ivory 20

3.0

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon 12, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone 11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Could never find a shade that would work well.
It looked nice over my concealer used as a light foundation.
However, it did not stay fresh looking long at all. Within an hour it was breaking down with my oils and started to look cakey.
I tried to use just as a touch-up powder but again it broke down far too easily and my skin seemed to be greasier.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This made my skin break out horribly!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this powder. It's easy to pick up with a brush and it does oil control and prevents pimples. One week not using it because I ran out and I already have pimples from using another brand. Sticking to this one. I also like the convenient Murrow and the pouff slot, but I never used that. I use a powder brush

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this compact for over a year now. I think it is great for oil control and just giving my face an even tone. Doesn't really cover any big pimples but i use spot concealer for those. I like keeping this in my purse for on the go application however i am going to look for something with more coverage. Recently my skin has broken out terribly around jawline and temples and I need something to cover those nasty red spots. But if you have pretty clear skin and want to look even and not oily this would be good.

on 12/27/2013 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought Nude 40, which looks a tad too dark on my light skin in the winter time. The powder does a good job of covering my jawline acne and redness and it doesn't seem to cause any acne. It has talc and parabens though so I will probably switch to a true mineral powder even though they cost more. This is good enough to keep using until it runs out, but I probably won't buy it again.

on 7/7/2013 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like this powder. It's not full coverage, but looks really natural. I moisturize, apply concealer, then apply this powder with a big face brush. My skin looks so natural & people ask if I'm wearing makeup. Perfect for summer because its light and not heavy. I buy it on sale bogo half off. So if you're looking for an everyday product that is natural & not so done up- this is great. Doesn't break me out or leave me oily. I have combination skin.

on 4/27/2011 1:28:00 AM

I really regret buying this product. I never wear foundation but I like a little coverage from powder. This looked like I wiped a clean applicator across my face without any product on it at all. Next to zero coverage. I also swear this stuff made my blackheads worse... Finally, Neutrogena's packaging for their mineral powders is really poorly designed. I have to keep flipping back and forth between the powder tin and the mirror. AND it's one of those deceptive packagings that make you think it holds way more product than it actually does.