Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder
neutrogena skinclearing mineral natural ivory 20

3.1

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon 12, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone 11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 4/14/2016 10:40:00 AM

Such a wonderful powder. Build able coverage and doesn't break me out!!

This is one of the few face powders/foundations that don't make me break out. I can't wear liquid foundation because my skin always breaks out from it, and I've even broken out from certain blushes. This product is great because it leaves my skin looking extremely matte and covered, and doesn't leave me with pimples. The only downside is downside it can get a bit cakey when applied to much, however there's that risk with every powder. Overall, this product is great and I recommend for anyone who has oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. (It may be a little drying to those with dry skin simply because of the salicylic acid in it)

on 1/12/2016 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

if you have large pores or acne you want to cover you need this powder! the coverage is phenomenal and I love the pad it comes with, the white side is for heavier coverage and the orange side is for sheer coverage. I mainly use this powder to cover up any huge cystic pimples or any random pimple, try not to use this all over your face cause it is a little heavy duty I use this to spot conceal and I use rimmel stay matte all over my face.

on 8/20/2015 10:17:00 PM

I used this along with another Neutrogena powder before realizing that neither of them were my color and that i looked like a freak after i applied them. My problem with this foundation is that for a girl who already has combination acne-prone skin on the drier side, this was very drying and did not do much for my skin in terms of clearing it up. The rule with acne is that if your skin is already broken out applying something dry will most likely make it work. I haven't touched this product in about a year and I might have actually thrown it out but can't quite remember. It does offer a very nice amount of coverage similarly to the rest of the brand's powder foundations, but that's about all it does.

I did not like this, or the liquid foundation. Both of them made me break out even more and made my skin verrrry oily.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this stuff for as long as I can remember. Great coverage.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is literally my Holy Grail Powder. The price is a bit high for the drugstore, hence the one lippie taken off, but other than that I have no complaints about the product. I have the shade Nude 40 which is perfect for my skintone. This powder keeps me so matte because the Salicylic Acid dries out my face which for an oily grease ball like me is essential to nice makeup. Sure, this doesn't clear up my acne or prevent it by any means but the medicine in it does wonders at oil control. A definite repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

this was an overall good product. i got this on sale for $9. it somewhat covers my imperfections. its very sheer but enough to cover. the "skin clearing" thing isn't really a lie but not really the truth either. it doesn't clear up acne, just kinda makes it smaller but enough to make it unnoticeable. i really like that it is really milled and is easy to apply. a downside to this product is it only has shades for light toned people. i have somewhat dark skin but the powder is very sheer and blends amazingly so thats not really a problem. would i repurchase? maybe, but only if its on sale because the original price is around $14 at the drugstore.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I didn't like this powder at all at first. It didn't cover up ANYTHING, it caked up easily, and it's ironic that they call it "mineral" powder because it includes talc, parabens, etc. that some people usually avoid.

The salicylic acid percentage is too low to actually heal up your acne. At an only .05 percentage, you need to use this in conjunction with other things (such as the skinclearing liquid foundation and other skin care products) to really heal acne, but using up all of these products at once will obviously dry your skin out like crazy, which may result in even more exess sebum, ironically breaking you out even more, thus defeating the purpose. However, it does seen to prevent acne from getting any worse. It doesn't break me out.

However, there is some good in this powder, too. At first when I used it, I caked it up in an effort to make it cover up something and not only it failed, it looked abnormally matte and cakey, which made it obvious that I had powder on. After not using it for quite a while, I gave it one more chance by simply setting my makeup with it. It actually looked pretty good. With only a sheer layer, it mattified and set my makeup. Any more than just one layer will automatically make it look way to dry and cakey. I should also mention that because it contains a low percentage of salicylic acid, it's safe to use around the eyes.

Overall, I would use up this powder until I run out, but I wouldn't recommend this powder to anyone at this performance and at this price point, especially to dry skinned people. Trust me- if you have dry skin, you'd hate it. I will not repurchase.

This did not clear up my skin at all! Its great as a setting powder over liquid foundation. But alone it gives absolutely no coverage! I would not repurchase this because it isnt the best powder and i like the rimmel stay matte better