Chanel Shadowlights- Fusée

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.5

Ohh soo pretty. I just bought this eyeshadow. And it's THE eyeshadow the have in the summer and for a more day time look.
I wet it with water. I would recommend it for everyone with a light/medium skin. And for you with blue eyes, it will make your eyes POP! ;)

classic chanel quality eyeshadow. it's a peachy/neutral color that would look great on almost everyone. i wear it with a deep plum eyeliner and mascara and no other makeup, and i'm ready to go. it doesn't crease, either, and every other eyeshadow out there creases on me within an hour of application.

When I look at the shadowlights in their compacts I fall in love, but when I put them on my eyes, I feel cheated and betrayed! I have the shadowlights in fusee, a pale chapagne beige with peach hints, a soft, finely milled powder. The colours and texture are amazingly beautiful, however, I feel these shadowlights have too little pigmentation- it took quite a bit to show up, and they didn't really flatter me, even though these kinds of colors are supposed to best flatter my skin tone. I really wanted to love shadow lights, but they just didn't have enough pigmentation, or look good enough on my skin for me to give them a great review.
EDIT: ok a friend of mine has some of the same colors and they didn't disappear and they looked good on her, she is light/medium skinned, so apparently my skin color and PH doesn't work with these, and I am also allergic to most forms of talc

The quality of Chanel's single eyeshadows are sublime. Silky smooth, and wonderfully pigmented. Fusee is a peachy champagne shimmer, perfect as a highlighter along the browbone, or to give a bit of a lift to the inner corners of the eye. The shimmer is subtle but illuminating, and not at all OTT.