Chanel Shadowlights- Fusée

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.7

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Use it for day time looks as an all over lid colour. Its a nice peachy campaigny shade. I got it as a freebie at the Chanel counter after purchasing many products. I am trying to use it up and now its growing on me because its such an easy shade to use. Brightens up the eyes if you have dark eyes (from genetics) so I see it now as one of those "tricks of the trade" for brightening the eye area! I don't know if i would repurchased cause of the price tag and my budget, I will first try to find a dupe.

Ohh soo pretty. I just bought this eyeshadow. And it's THE eyeshadow the have in the summer and for a more day time look.
I wet it with water. I would recommend it for everyone with a light/medium skin. And for you with blue eyes, it will make your eyes POP! ;)

The quality of Chanel's single eyeshadows are sublime. Silky smooth, and wonderfully pigmented. Fusee is a peachy champagne shimmer, perfect as a highlighter along the browbone, or to give a bit of a lift to the inner corners of the eye. The shimmer is subtle but illuminating, and not at all OTT.