L.A. Colors Pressed Mineral Face Powder

4.3

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product is not very good for my skin. I have very oily skin and it tends to wash away and leave a blotchy look to my skin. Tried with a setting spray and still sweated off and I don't recommend to oily skin types maybe it would work for dry.

I LOVE this powder . It's cheap , has light coverage ,has a silly texture and doesn't cake up on my face . Recommend to anyone :)

To Read all 12 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/20/2014 12:26:00 AM

This powder is amazing- feels soft on and covers/lasts better than any other powder I have tried. Gives a flawless finish and is so cheap! Well worth buying.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK. Bought this at the Dollartree because I ran out of my previous powder and needed something quick. I was amazed by the coverage! My colour is 'Nude' and it matches my skin tone perfectly. Gives a flawless finish to my foundation or BB cream. Definitely recommend this product, why waste your money on drugstore powders that don't even work as well as this for a DOLLAR?
My only complaint is the packaging, although it comes in a pretty compact case for easy transportation. It was hard for me to open the first time and I couldn't figure out how to close it and almost broke it!! But where it falters in packaging it makes up for when you have it on :)
New go-to powder for sure! Will repurchase over and over.

on 1/13/2013 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

O.M.G i love this product so much it is the best powder you can ever have it has good coverage bout this for a dollar wich is very cheap a very good product for everyday and any other day. Its pakaging is small and you can fit anywere and i just absolutly love cheap but the best. Personally i prefer it than the rimmel london powder. And it has only one colour Tan but it adjustes with all skin tones :D try it out!

on 12/3/2012 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this powder.. Very smooth medium to full coverage powder. I keep this i my purse for touch ups. I apply with a brush for a smooth application. Only 3 bucks

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. This was actually at my local dollar store for ONE DOLLAR!
I bought it in tan and instantly fell in love, it is SO cheap for the coverage, which is moderate more towards full coverage. I would reccoment this to anyone with any type of skin.

on 4/30/2012 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I LOOOOOOOVEEE this powder so much! I went on vacations and i ran out of my mac skin finish natural, and i went to a little beauty and accesories store and i saw this...there are a loooot of shades but they only had like 5, so I chose sand (I'm NC 40) and I loved the effect! I have oily acne prone skin, and this powder as everybody has said is very fine like velvet, sooo smooth!!! also it is not 100% matte, but it does not have nether shimmer nor glitter....it is a very nice natural finish. It las all day long...I use this as my setting powder and it really lasts since 6 am that i apply it until 10 pm when i wash it of...i don´t look greasy or oily at all.
I pay for it less than 4 usd (49 mexican pesos) and i like this more than any of my chanel, mac, clinique or bobby brown powders!!! Deffinitely check this out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best powder ever! Its super cheap I bought it for 3 bucks and it works uhmazing My skin is simply flawless : )

on 9/6/2011 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

read the reviews on here so i went to buy it in my local store in australia for $10AU, which is coming on steep for a low end product.
Unfortunately it didn't go so well for me, maybe it was the colour match or something but it didn't sit particularly nice, i could still see my lovely pores coming through and it had a slight tendency to highlight my dry skin.
hmmm. i prefer Stay matte powder by Rimmel, same price.
I'll see how it goes..