Rimmel Royal Gloss Delicious Lipgloss

Royal Gloss Delicious Lipgloss

3.9

on 10/26/2012 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I love these so much they are non sticky and i kinda like the taste and its has a nice pigment, my only problem is i cant find them any where anymore except online :(

on 8/25/2012 5:03:00 PM

This is my all time favorite lipgloss ever. The color is clear, pink, and amazing. I love the sweet taste. Oh, and I love how it's not sticky at all. I love this product. :)

on 6/17/2012 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Originally bought for my 12 year old cousin as a cheaper alternative to the Lancome Juicy Tubes. I thought it would be appropriate for her- to use at parties etc as a little fun introduction to makeup. I purchased it online so I didn't get to do a test sniff or swatch.
My cousin adored it and when I tried a bit- I could see why. Cute shade(clear, glossy with a subtle reddish tint), smells sweet and it taste nice. Its just cute all-over!
It's also very moisturising.
I ending buying one as an everyday casual lipgloss.

Will definitely buy at again at some point- its cute, cheap and fun.

on 4/26/2012 1:04:00 AM

Love how it's not sticky like most glosses!
Taste is amazing! Super hydrating!
BUT it leaks everywhere! I open the lid and BAM it's pouring out :( I feel I have wasted more than have used! :(

on 1/24/2012 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This gloss is very pretty and not sticky at all, plus it tastes great! And at like $5 or so, I can always afford them. Perfect.

on 11/8/2011 4:58:00 AM

I absolutely love this lipgloss!! I find it quite hard to find a good quality lip gloss at this price, since a lot of lip glosses are very sticky. The smell, taste and texture is fantatic. Overall it is a good product but it would be better if it was longer lasting.

on 10/1/2011 3:52:00 AM

i got it for around $6.
things i love - the taste, the shine and gloss, and the subtle hint of colour it give :)
also this lip gloss gives a nice smooth feeling it's not sticky at all!

Price - I got this gloss for only $2 and it was still in a fresh condition which I thought was pretty cheap, but usually it's only around $4 anyway? So the price is pretty affordable, whether you like it or not, it's not going to hurt to try because it does have some good points.

Packaging - The packaging is just like usual glosses, which is cute! But, the thing I dislike about them is that in the beginning, when the tube is full, the slightest squeeze of the tube just dispenses too much product for me haha.

I don't think I'd but this product again because I didn't expect it to be so sheer, it seemed really pigmented and deep in the tube, I was hoping it'd be like a Stila Lip Enamel Dupe in Giggle but sadly it wasn't. And I'm not such a fan of sheer shiny lipglosses. However, I didn't read the packaging correctly and was pleasantly surprised by the bubble gum taste! :) Which is great because you're always going to have to eat a little bit of your lip product and this just makes that experience a little more pleasant. However, I am afraid of becoming sick of the flavour in the future haha. Nevertheless, a cute, cheap gloss which I'm sure to use here and there when feeling in a fun mood. :)

Oh and I had this in Candy'licious by the way :)

on 9/19/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss... thin (but not watery) .. great shine and not heavy (always a plus) .. It's not sticky and does not feel like a glob on your lips... Is this product discontinued because I can't find it anywhere anymore!!!???

on 9/16/2011 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to love this gloss as much as the other reviewers, but it seriously did absolutely nothing for me! The lasting power is horrible and no matter how little I apply, it feels really greasy. This gloss is, indeed, rather similar to the sweet jelly glosses they used to make. They even kept the runny consistency and the sheer pigmentation. Since I like a silky finish gloss that stays where I apply it, I will not repurchase this product. I have the most gorgeous color called Peach Crush, however it looked more like pink to me, as I do have warm undertones. Since it has pratically no pigmentation, the color showed up an ever so slighty milky clear gloss on my unpigmented lips.

Popular Lip Glosses