Maybelline EyeStudio Color Plush quad in Mad for Mauve

Maybelline EyeStudio Color Plush quad in Mad for Mauve
EyeStudio Color Plush quad in Mad for MauveEyeStudio Color Plush quad in Mad for MauveEyeStudio Color Plush quad in Mad for Mauve

3.4

on 7/5/2015 12:10:00 AM

This is one of the best eye shadow quads that I've ever purchased. The colors are fantastic for green eyes like mine, and it's so small that I can put it in my purse for touch ups (if needed). It blends well and stays on pretty much all day. I noticed that when it's a little warmer out, I have to touch up after a few hours, but that doesn't bother me.

on 5/15/2011 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not bad. The purple and green colours complimented my brown eyes but I found the formula too shimmery for my liking. My favourite shade is the darkest purple. I do find it odd for purple and green to be paired together though. Hated the lid/highlight shade (the first colour). It was a glittery mess. Will find a way to use it up, but don't recommend this.

on 7/24/2010 7:37:00 PM

Gorgeous colors! These colors are very pigmented and although they are pretty glittery, they do compliment each other. For those complaining about the quality, use an eyeshadow base. urban decay primer potion is great and really makes a difference, it brings out the color more and the staying power.

on 6/27/2010 9:00:00 PM

I love this quad! It actually looks very pretty and natural with my brown eyes. I love the texture, it feels creamy but isn't a cream shadow, and it applies and blends well, like mousse to powder. I will re-purchase.

LOVE this stuff, it blends so easily and the colours go together flawlessly and also blend well with other palettes. I would recommend this to anyone, I like it better than some of the more expensive brands I've tried. It blows Nyx out of the water.

What they said. Wish I'd read these reviews before I wasted 10 bucks.

on 4/18/2010 11:31:00 PM

This is the exact reason why I ONLY stick to high end cosmetics. I'm tired of crappy drugstore cosmetics and their way overpriced price tag.

I've tried stuff from Maybelline, Wet N' Wild, L'oreal, Neutrogena, L.A. Colors (found at Dollar General), Milani, Cover Girl, Revlon, New York Color, Jane, etc. and it's just not the same.

on 4/18/2010 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I agree with the other reviewers that this is underpigmented and over-glittered. Not a complete waste, but not what it appears to be in the pan. Also the purple color looks more brown on me, which is disappointing. It's also the only color I like.

on 2/18/2010 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the shade I wanted ever since I 1st saw the display but TBH its a bit disappointing. It's not overly glittery & the colors are pretty (light pink, mauve-pink, olive green & burgundy) but it's not very pigmented. Even without much blending it still produces a very natural-looking eye. I don't like to have to use an e/s wet to get the look I want. I will try to wear in other ways (this time I did the light pink as a wash, mauve on 2/3 lid & burgundy on the crease/v) but overall I'm disappointed