no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

Schizo hair, dry, straight, fine & thick, ringlets, waves, curls. Am trying all the Palmer’s shampoos, looking for the best suited to my hair. Am only used to all natural shampoos & co-wash so this creamy pearly liquid seemed to lather just by my smiling at it. It smelt lovely, cocoa butter and peppermint and yes my scalp tingled from the mint. It all rinsed out very easily. I didn’t use conditioner, which I need, to see what these shampoos do without any aid for my dry as straw hair. Result: My hair was left lustrous much less frizzy than before, full and swishy and some of my long hair was trying to form long ringlets which it does when particularly happy.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

5 years ago

With fine, thin hair I generally stay away from moisturizing shampoos. However, I was experiencing flyaway hair and no product seemed help so I decided to change up my shampoo/conditioner despite concerns that it would flatten and make my hair too soft. I like Palmer's products and decided to give this a try. That it had the scent of chocolate and peppermint was very appealing to me. I'm very happy with the results. My hair is soft and shiny but not over-conditioned. I used the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Conditioner as well.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

10 years ago

This is a good, basic shampoo without silicones. I didn't find it to be particularly moisturizing, but it lathers and cleanses really well, and rinses clean. It smells awesome, like Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter, and does contain peppermint oil, although it's probably not much, because I did not feel the telltale tingle on my scalp. Very inexpensive at under $4 at Wal-Mart for the 13.5 oz. size.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age30-35