Palmolive - Detangler Fashion Girl Rose Petals

No Image

4.3

This detangler is cheap but it does its job fairly well. I spray this after shower and some time during the day and it keeps my hair soft and smooth, and leaves my hair smelling great. I think it smells a bit more like "candy" but I like that. Its so affordable, whenever I misplace mine I dont even bother looking for it, I just buy another bottle so I ended up having 6 to 7 bottles (as the lost ones turn up later on!)

on 4/30/2013 3:20:00 AM

Cheap and does the job, but it does make my hair oily. which really sucks.
i would repurchase this product given that i dont find another detangler that does the job without making my hair oily.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this detangler on a whim but it works very well.
A nice rose scent, that doesn't scream 'i'm fake and cost 50c' and it's not overpowering. Its got a bit of that classic *detangler* scent but i actually like that :)

I can spray it on my roots and my hair doesnt get oily, but it does loosen my hair and make brushing/combing a lot easier.
When i go to the beach i take this so that after swimming i can spray this all over my tangly messy hair and i don't even bother about combing/brushing but it does get easier to manage.
I dont have very thick hair but i have friends who us this and it works for them as well.
I would repurchase again and it's very affordable :)

Popular Styling Products