Korres Wild Rose Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Korres Wild Rose Powder
Wild Rose Powder

3.3

Mica, Boron Ntiride, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Amethyst Powder, Quartz. [ /- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides].

It's a very nice powder. Not over-drying and certainly does what you need it to. I have the Illuminating Powder and with a little dusting under your eyes, it instantly brightens your look. A little goes a long way - this stuff will last you!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder is okay. Not the best whatsoever. The color is too dark for me and shows the whiteness of my face around my mouth and top of my forehead as it wears off (easily). The packaging is horribly big, it barely fits in my makeup bag.

Overall, would not recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Ugh, love the ingredients list ~short sweet~ but what is with the peachy tint!? I got the lightest shade, fair, and so disappointed! like others have stated, it really doesnt last either. I really wanted it to be that "special powder".. but atlas… I’ll need to return it to sephora.

on 4/15/2011 4:58:00 PM

At first I really liked this foundation. Then, I started breaking out :( And even worse than that, the powder barely stays on! Even if I moisturized before, by the end of the day it would all be gone.

I had it in the lightest color, and it matched my skin great, was very light, and looked very natural. It didn't feel gross or thick on my skin and left a nice shimmer. If only it didn't all disappear within a few hours...

on 9/19/2010 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not sure if the previous reviewer looked up this Korres powder correctly on Skin Deep, as it is not listed there. Not only that, but Korres does not have ANY products that are rated at 8/10 on the danger scale.
Also, silica that is listed as an individual ingrediant in Korres products receives a 1/10 on the danger scale.

From the Skin Deep website www.cosmeticsdatabase.com:
"About SILICA: Silica is the most common constituent of sand. Fine silica, typically used in industrial applications and inhaled by workers, is associated with a wide range of disorders. In cosmetics for skin use, regular sand presents little, if any risk to people. Because the particles might be finely ground down for use in a product that might be inhaled (such as a facial powder), the inhalation scores reflect the underlying data."

Now onto my review:
I'm neutral toned and the range does run more on the yellow side, however, I found the colors blended into my skin tone perfectly. Would not recommended for pink undertones.This provides light to medium coverage, and looks very natural. Takes shine away when pressed in with the sponge, and then I touch up later in the day with a brush.
Many products tend to clog my pores and this powder doesn't. I love it. I use concealer on my brown spots, under eyes, around nose, and finish of with this powder and q quick hit of blush and I'm set. I didn't think I would be able to pull off the powder look since my early-mid twenties, and can with this silky powder.
I like how the sponge is seperated in the compact, but the compact itself is bulky.
Will buy again!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

OK, I admit I am a hugs Korres fan and love everything I have bought from this line. But I have to say that this powder is amazing. No, it is ot a long lasting powder, but this is not meant to be a powder foundation, it is a touch up or setting powder. It is so fine milled and silky, and if you apply it with a flat head powder brush it goes on like a dream.

The first time I used this I was so disappointed. I was drawn to it because of its natural ingredients without parabens, sulfates, etc. but then I put it on my face and wondered what good makeup properties (coverage, color, blendability) it did have. I put on my primer and this powder over it and my face became a splotchy, orange, streaky mess. This powder is too chalky, has little to no coverage, and doesn't stay put. It made my skin feel tight and even though I have combination skin it made my face feel horribly dry after application. The packaging is also really boxy and bulky. I have no use for it as a suitable face powder anymore. Now I just use this with my contour powder or bronzers when I want to lighten them a bit.

It evens out my skin tone, but the coverage is sheer. The packaging is horrible and bulky; there isn't really a lot of product and it costs about $30.

The powder is high quality and finely milled, it isn't chalky.