KORRES Natural Products Wild Rose Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
KORRES Natural Products Wild Rose Powder
Wild Rose Powder

3.7

Mica, Boron Ntiride, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Amethyst Powder, Quartz. [ /- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides].

on 10/27/2013 8:18:00 PM

This is an exceptional mineral powder foundation. It covers well without looking cakey and truly does brighten my complexion. I got compliments on my skin the first day I wore it! I have already purchased a 2nd one as a back up. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

okay uhhm, this powder is not the worst ..if you have aging skin i think this might be really nice, but i used this and i didnt like it because it has such little coverage and doesnt do much...plus i payed a pretty penny for this , and now its just sitting in my room, ALSO there are only like 4 or 5 colors :O ...i looove koress and i would repurchase only if they had more colors, because it does brighten....thats why i gave it a 2 instead of a one...OH ANDD because it smells wonderfuuulllllll :D

on 9/17/2010 1:49:00 PM

High Risk Rating on this product! In trying to de-tox my beauty regimen, I had researched Korres and many other companies. I knew that most of their stuff is safe, and some is not. This product is NOT. It gets an 8 (high danger) rating on SkinDeep Cosmetics rating site. The high rating is due to the cancer-linked silica, and also to the use of "fragrance". That always earns a bad rating, so I emailed them to ask what was in their fragrance. I got little info except that it is "natural", well, heck, lead and arsenic are natural too, but I'm not putting them on my face! So, I will return this to Sephora, who had this stocked in their "natural" section. Shame on them, and on me for not doing good homework!
Now, if you don't care what you're putting onto (and into, yes, it soaks in!) your body... here's my review...

Like others have said... it is yellowy. It controls oil well, does not wear long for me, though. My skin feels tight until it wears off. Great package! Tough, stylish, love the separate compartment for the not-too-crappy sponge.

Not a good replacement for my used-forever Merle Norman Luxiva Pressed Powder Foundation, which earns *5* (moderate hazard) rating. Next stop... PUR Minerals!