3.8

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

Dreadful product! The mascara might be okay, but the slim silicone wand is about as effective as applying it with a spoon. My lashes clumped together horribly at the bottom and the “brush” applies far too much product. No curl to the lashes and generally a complete pain to use. Avoid.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

1.0

3 years ago

highly allergic to this with burning itching eyes. This is a shame because I liked the lengthening features and it looked natural. But I needed antihistamine eye drops.

About reviewer (325 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2.0

4 years ago

The application brush is not practical at all and it always ends up "grouping" my lashes in a very unsightly manner, defeating the purpose of wearing mascara, which is to look pretty.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0
from

4 years ago

Just ok. My eyelashes naturally don't look full and this mascara didn't give the natural look I was looking for. Applying only this is not enough and it's difficult to cover all the lashes because of the thinness of the wand. Though I find that flexible silicone wand interesting. I don't remember seeing it smudging throughout the day with my combi skin so it's good! … I guess I just chose the wrong product. Packaging is normal, almost boring (the cardbord box' design is ironically prettier) and price is rather expensive for what it does.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

Pros: Great wand for application, good for everyday/natural looks, even color and minimal clumping Cons: Can leave lashes feeling crunchy after a few hours While this isn't my Holy Grail mascara, I'm still very fond of this one. It's great for natural, everyday looks, particularly for the office. I have naturally full and dark lashes, so I don't need anything drastic, which is why I love this formula. The mascara brush is great, and the formula leaves me with longer, separated and clump-free lashes. It is no-muss, no-fuss. My eyes can get watery sometimes due to allergies, but once this mascara dries, I've never had any issues with it causing the dreaded raccoon eyes or flaking. Definitely recommend! I've repurchased several times, and will again.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I don't understand the bad reviews for this mascara. Then again, I don't want Kartrashian lashes or lashes that look like they should belong to an insect category. It does what a good mascara should. It lifts, separates, lengthens and defines. No clumps, no goopy looking lashes. I can't say one bad thing about it. The brush is phenomenal and perfect in my book. Yes, I wish it were a little less expensive, but it works so well that it's worth the price to have such a no fuss experience. Yes, I will repurchase again for as long as they make it.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

2.0

4 years ago

This is crap, literary that alk i can say you'll get it all over your eyes and its not with it cuz it doesn't do anything amazing with the lashes anyways

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I have very fair, thin, short eyelashes and struggle to find a mascara that doesn't go clumpy on me. The thin wand on this product gets in close to the roots and makes the most of my sparse eyelashes. The wand needs to be cleaned before use to get rid off excess mascara. It's a shame the tube doesn't have way of doing this.

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Well, well... This has to be the best Clinique mascara ever. I discovered a sample of this somewhere in my stash - probably from a long forgotten Bonus Time gift - and I thought, for a short Easter holiday, I should take it with me and try it, along with three other little samples of Clinique's mascaras (High impact curling, and Lash Power). When I opened the tube I was a bit curious about the applicator - I've never seen a mascara with something like it, but let me tell you: The effect is unbelievable, so much so that I ended up using this mascara for my entire 2 week holiday and forgot about the other two... It even made me forget of my all-time favourite, the EL double wear mascara! My lashes look really much longer with this, and has really good staying power (much like the EL one). I think I will actually buy a full size one soon, as I seem to have finished the sample and my EL does not look that impressive any more!

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

One of the best mascaras I have used. If you move past the unconventional wand, which is strange to use the first few times, it's genius. It's literally like a comb that lifts and defines. It also gave me unexpected volume. I actually found it hard to go back to a normal round brush after finishing the tube -- this felt so much more precise, especially for the inner and outer corner lashes.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age25-29