La Mer The Regenerating Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
La Mer The Regenerating Serum
The Regenerating SerumThe Regenerating Serum

3.0

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Algae Extract, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Laureth-4, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protein du Petit-Lait, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tartaric Acid, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-23, Butylene Glycol, Sucrose, Coenzyme A, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Pentylene Glycol, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, PEG-8, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Maltodextrin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycosaminoglycans, Gold, Tourmaline, Linolenic Acid, Silica, Ethylbisimmomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Green 5 (CI61570)

on 1/22/2014 11:02:00 AM

This stuff doesn't work.It feels lovely and silky going on,but that's about it.It also contains lime peel(irritant) and eucalyptus oil one of the most irritating fragrant oils there is.It also has fragrant plant extracts and is highly fragranced..And what's with the strange green colour?Yes, there's some goodness in this but the bad outweighs the good,and the price is ludicrous.Thank goodness I only had a sample as I would never buy into this nonsense.I have yet to be impressed with any of the la Mer products I've tried.The creme de la mer moisturiser is just awful(see my review if you like) and this stuff is just as bad. There are far better serums at a FRACTION of the price. Save your money. This is so not worth it!

on 10/29/2013 11:12:00 AM

Unfortunately I got hooked when I tried a sample. I have combination skin and in my 40th. I tried ALL SORTS of creams & lotions both expensive and economical, like Chanel, Sisley, Cliniq and pharmacy brands... They are all good products but somehow if it's not too oily, too drying or they irritate my skin, they are just not perfect. Somehow this serum just works perfectly for me and no irritation at all. I only use this at night, one~two drops on face and neck, I put on La Mer cream on top. My skin feels super hydrated and silky soft & smooth! If I change into something else I can see the difference the next morning ...

I also use;
La Mer eye concentrate (the dark green bottle) at night.
La Mer cream cleanser & the foam cleanser

I hate the price but the result is too good for me to change into something else that my skin is not completely happy about.

on 8/6/2013 12:16:00 PM

I use this on my forehead only after noticing some emerging wrinkles. After a weeks use I can notice a difference. I have acne prone skin and this has not made me break out yet. The only con is the price.

on 10/8/2012 1:51:00 AM

I had a generous sample of this and used a few times. This serum makes my face really smooth without being greasy and makes my cream spread better but couldn't really tell if it has any great results.

on 11/26/2011 1:47:00 PM

A decent product. Haven't seen any noticeable effect on my lines, but it does make it easier to apply the cream. Would keep using this, but only buy it if it's on sales or from a set.

on 10/23/2011 11:46:00 PM

I bought the holiday set from La Mer that included the cream, the serum and the eye balm intense. I'm not sure where the serum fits into the overall system and what is contributing to the success of my skin right now which is hydrated, glowing, clear skin. For the sake of my checkbook I would prefer to say one item does it all, but who knows.

I will give the serum the benefit of doubt and say that it gives my overall skincare regimen some oomph. I don't know that I would spend $275 on a full bottle once my deluxe sample size runs out. That will be a sad day when I realize that was the critical piece.

on 8/21/2011 4:00:00 PM

I have waited for over a year to try this new serum. Believe it came out spring 2010. I usually stay away from hypes and I found this serum too expensive in a time of economic bad times. Okay...so...last week I went to a department store in my home town and I noticed this La Mer counter. The SA asked me if I knew La Mer and before I knew I was chatting with her and got some tips and advice. Yeah...I hear you thinking..those sales tricks. Of course, she's not there for selling tomatos...but she did not try to sell me anything ! She gave me this information and a lot of samples. I've tried this regenerating serum now for a week and I must admit...my skin looks more radiant, less red and irritated, feels softer and looks supple. In just 1 week. OMG...I think I have to purchase a full sized bottle now...And will review again after a longer period of time. For now, I am hooked ! FYI I have sensitive, acne prone skin with large pores on my chin. Dry patches on my cheeks. I am 40 ++

on 3/4/2011 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried to write this review online for Lamer, and they will not accept it. I have been a long-time user of LaMer products, and I love their Lifting Face Serum. Apparently, they are discontinuing it in favor of the Radiant Serum and the Regenerating Serum. I have tried both, and both have left my face dry and unable to use my makeup well. I have tried and tried to speak to "America's Care Center" which is the "go-between" for LaMer. One woman was rude, and the other was unhelpful. This is an expensive product, and, for me personally, it does not work on my skin. However, more importantly, they will not allow a review of mine to go through on the LaMer site, as it is not a good review. They told me they scan for certain words, and it those words are in there, they will not publish it. When I asked what words, they would not tell me, so they will never publish my reviews. LaMer is a very expensive product, and they will only allow reviews that are positive, thus they are misleading the customer. I love numerous of their products, so I would have thought they would be interested in what a loyal customer said, but they were not. All this is true, again for me personally, of the Regenerating Serum. I will be posting this same thing on the site. It would seem they should know better than any of us that not every product works on every person, so they should not discontinue products that work. If they want to introduce new products, I think that is wonderful, but not at the expense of discontinuing products that work. Again, these are expensive products, so I felt an obligation to write this review. If these products work for others, I think that is great, but they do not work for everyone, and LaMer does not want others to know that.

on 5/6/2010 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this serum because of the hype of this product. It really does nothing. It did not improve any wrinkle or skin texture. It made the skin shiny though. But after 2 weeks of using it, my skin started to break out very badly. It also made the skin red and looked awful. I'm very disappointed. This is the worst serum I ever tried. I will not buy this product anymore. For oily skin and acne prone, just be aware that this product may make acne city on your face :-(

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm very disappointed with this serum. I use almost the whole La Mer Product lines and I'm quite happy with my skin until I use this serum. I like to old La Mer serum a lot more compare to this new serum. This serum has done nothing to my skin beside created pimples.My skin has never has any pimple before but since I start using this serum I found that I have more problem with my skin than before. I will not repurchase this serum again.