La Mer The Regenerating Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
La Mer The Regenerating Serum
The Regenerating SerumThe Regenerating Serum

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Algae Extract, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Laureth-4, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protein du Petit-Lait, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tartaric Acid, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-23, Butylene Glycol, Sucrose, Coenzyme A, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Pentylene Glycol, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, PEG-8, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Maltodextrin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycosaminoglycans, Gold, Tourmaline, Linolenic Acid, Silica, Ethylbisimmomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Green 5 (CI61570)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great for mature skin.Has improved my skin texture and tone. Evened out fine lines, decreased wrinkle depth. Happy with the results so far.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First I will begin by pointing out that I'm only 24 and so obviously didn't purchase this serum to improve wrinkles or to firm my skin which are two of it's biggest selling points. I have been using mostly La Mer products for the past year and after great success with the radiant infusion day and night before moisturing with either the gel or Creme I decided to try upgrading to the regenerating serum at night as a preventative anti aging product and was told it might also improve the texture of my skin.

Wow! Not only did it improve my skins texture within one week of use my pores also appeared smaller (the radiant infusion was doing a good job of this anyway but they are now even smaller). Also as I have slightly oily skin i use much heavier in evening as I don't mind waking up a bit oily if I know my skin is benefiting for the more powerful ingredients. However this serum seemed to actually allow me to wear heavy moisturizer with this serum which is very creamy and wake up with soft matte skin!

The packaging amazing as you would expect from la Mer (I just asked for a pump top for my bottle once I couldnt get any more out with dropper.

on 6/2/2010 6:28:00 PM

I love this serum! I got a sample and ended up buying it and I have been using for about 3-4 weeks now. My skin looks noticably more even and firmer and it feels softer. I only put the serum on in the morning (under my sunscreen) because at night I still use Retin A underneath the Creme de la Mer mousterizer.
I have tried other La Mer serum samples in the past and did not like them at all becuase they just dried out my skin. This one is the opposite - it makes my skin look so fresh and even, without drying.
My only complaint is the packaging - I hate the stupid dropper dispenser! The sample came in a tube which was much better. The dropper is very messy and results in a lot of product waste (probably to make you run out faster and buy more :-)).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I landed a sample of this from the La Mer counter at Neiman's the day it came out. I didn't plan on trying it, or know about it. Seriously, you guys...this stuff has changed my life. It's amazing. I use it in conjunction with the Gel cream, and all day, my makeup does not BUDGE, my nose does not get shiny, and you can't see my swimming pool sized pores. It does an excellent job of minimizing my acne scarring. On top of that, it has normalized my skin to the point where I can get away with no makeup- which is something that NEVER happens. I am, and have always been, self conscious to the point where I will not leave the house without at LEAST concealer on. This is an amazing product, I can't vouch for the packaging because I don't have the full size yet, but I'm guessing 1 oz will last a long time because 2 or 3 drops will cover your whole face. The price is not thrilling, that's the only downside.