La Mer The Regenerating Serum

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
La Mer The Regenerating Serum
The Regenerating SerumThe Regenerating Serum

3.7

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Algae Extract, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Laureth-4, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protein du Petit-Lait, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tartaric Acid, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-23, Butylene Glycol, Sucrose, Coenzyme A, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Pentylene Glycol, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, PEG-8, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Maltodextrin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycosaminoglycans, Gold, Tourmaline, Linolenic Acid, Silica, Ethylbisimmomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Green 5 (CI61570)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First I will begin by pointing out that I'm only 24 and so obviously didn't purchase this serum to improve wrinkles or to firm my skin which are two of it's biggest selling points. I have been using mostly La Mer products for the past year and after great success with the radiant infusion day and night before moisturing with either the gel or Creme I decided to try upgrading to the regenerating serum at night as a preventative anti aging product and was told it might also improve the texture of my skin.

Wow! Not only did it improve my skins texture within one week of use my pores also appeared smaller (the radiant infusion was doing a good job of this anyway but they are now even smaller). Also as I have slightly oily skin i use much heavier in evening as I don't mind waking up a bit oily if I know my skin is benefiting for the more powerful ingredients. However this serum seemed to actually allow me to wear heavy moisturizer with this serum which is very creamy and wake up with soft matte skin!

The packaging amazing as you would expect from la Mer (I just asked for a pump top for my bottle once I couldnt get any more out with dropper.

on 2/20/2011 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Broke me out too, it's a shame, especially at that price! Interesting that so many reviewers experienced the same issues with this product.

on 2/28/2010 8:10:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Only 3 days into using this product, but it is the best serum I have ever used. It dries to a nice matt that I use either the La Mer creme or lotion on prior to makeup. I also us it on my neck. It keeps my skin nice and glowing throughout the day. I use it at night and wake up with very nice smooth skin. Every day my skin looks a little better !