La Mer The Regenerating Serum

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
La Mer The Regenerating Serum
The Regenerating SerumThe Regenerating Serum

3.7

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Algae Extract, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Laureth-4, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protein du Petit-Lait, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tartaric Acid, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-23, Butylene Glycol, Sucrose, Coenzyme A, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Pentylene Glycol, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, PEG-8, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Maltodextrin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycosaminoglycans, Gold, Tourmaline, Linolenic Acid, Silica, Ethylbisimmomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Green 5 (CI61570)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First I will begin by pointing out that I'm only 24 and so obviously didn't purchase this serum to improve wrinkles or to firm my skin which are two of it's biggest selling points. I have been using mostly La Mer products for the past year and after great success with the radiant infusion day and night before moisturing with either the gel or Creme I decided to try upgrading to the regenerating serum at night as a preventative anti aging product and was told it might also improve the texture of my skin.

Wow! Not only did it improve my skins texture within one week of use my pores also appeared smaller (the radiant infusion was doing a good job of this anyway but they are now even smaller). Also as I have slightly oily skin i use much heavier in evening as I don't mind waking up a bit oily if I know my skin is benefiting for the more powerful ingredients. However this serum seemed to actually allow me to wear heavy moisturizer with this serum which is very creamy and wake up with soft matte skin!

The packaging amazing as you would expect from la Mer (I just asked for a pump top for my bottle once I couldnt get any more out with dropper.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this product broke me out (probably because second ingredient after water is silicone). Also, I asked the SA if it contained any acids (I have super-sensitive, rosacea skin) and she looked at me as if I was insulting her and stated that NONE of La Mer's products have ANY acids and they are known for that.
I am glad I asked for a sample because not only did it break me out (after using it twice), it also irritated me and made my skin red. I read through the sample's ingredients and sure enough it contains an acid called tartaric acid which is an alpha hydroxy acid (mild, but nonetheless an acid). I wish SA's would not make such uninformed statements. All it does is make the entire skincare line look bad and the SA's seem untrustworthy.
I do like certain La Mer products like the Cream, cleansing foam and hydrating facial.
Always remember to ask for a sample and test something out for yourself.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I landed a sample of this from the La Mer counter at Neiman's the day it came out. I didn't plan on trying it, or know about it. Seriously, you guys...this stuff has changed my life. It's amazing. I use it in conjunction with the Gel cream, and all day, my makeup does not BUDGE, my nose does not get shiny, and you can't see my swimming pool sized pores. It does an excellent job of minimizing my acne scarring. On top of that, it has normalized my skin to the point where I can get away with no makeup- which is something that NEVER happens. I am, and have always been, self conscious to the point where I will not leave the house without at LEAST concealer on. This is an amazing product, I can't vouch for the packaging because I don't have the full size yet, but I'm guessing 1 oz will last a long time because 2 or 3 drops will cover your whole face. The price is not thrilling, that's the only downside.