La Mer The Regenerating Serum

Filtered by skin type : Combination
La Mer The Regenerating Serum
The Regenerating SerumThe Regenerating Serum

3.6

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Algae Extract, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Laureth-4, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protein du Petit-Lait, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tartaric Acid, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-23, Butylene Glycol, Sucrose, Coenzyme A, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Pentylene Glycol, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, PEG-8, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Maltodextrin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycosaminoglycans, Gold, Tourmaline, Linolenic Acid, Silica, Ethylbisimmomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Green 5 (CI61570)

on 1/22/2014 11:02:00 AM

This stuff doesn't work.It feels lovely and silky going on,but that's about it.It also contains lime peel(irritant) and eucalyptus oil one of the most irritating fragrant oils there is.It also has fragrant plant extracts and is highly fragranced..And what's with the strange green colour?Yes, there's some goodness in this but the bad outweighs the good,and the price is ludicrous.Thank goodness I only had a sample as I would never buy into this nonsense.I have yet to be impressed with any of the la Mer products I've tried.The creme de la mer moisturiser is just awful(see my review if you like) and this stuff is just as bad. There are far better serums at a FRACTION of the price. Save your money. This is so not worth it!

on 10/29/2013 11:12:00 AM

Unfortunately I got hooked when I tried a sample. I have combination skin and in my 40th. I tried ALL SORTS of creams & lotions both expensive and economical, like Chanel, Sisley, Cliniq and pharmacy brands... They are all good products but somehow if it's not too oily, too drying or they irritate my skin, they are just not perfect. Somehow this serum just works perfectly for me and no irritation at all. I only use this at night, one~two drops on face and neck, I put on La Mer cream on top. My skin feels super hydrated and silky soft & smooth! If I change into something else I can see the difference the next morning ...

I also use;
La Mer eye concentrate (the dark green bottle) at night.
La Mer cream cleanser & the foam cleanser

I hate the price but the result is too good for me to change into something else that my skin is not completely happy about.

on 10/25/2013 6:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I started using this with The Concentrate and The Moisturizing Cream during a period when my skin was incredibly irritated, and it helped expedite the healing process. It's soothing, healing, and restores the skin to a healthy state. My main complaint is the packaging, which causes product to be wasted. It would even be better off in a tube. That said, if your skin needs serious healing, you will love this serum.

on 8/6/2013 12:16:00 PM

I use this on my forehead only after noticing some emerging wrinkles. After a weeks use I can notice a difference. I have acne prone skin and this has not made me break out yet. The only con is the price.

on 10/8/2012 1:51:00 AM

I had a generous sample of this and used a few times. This serum makes my face really smooth without being greasy and makes my cream spread better but couldn't really tell if it has any great results.

Ok, this product is good, not great, but good for my 47 year old skin. What I do not get is why young people are buying this product and then giving it bad reviews. LA MER IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE IN YOUR 20'S. I guess its because some people want whatever is the cult product, even if it is not right for your skintype, but PLEASE remember the demographic if you are NOT in it! It just skews the results if you are 25 and you review a product for a aging person and cry, "OMG, it totally broke me out! " No, La Mer is NOT worth the price per ounce, but if you get a hold of a sample and like it, then, it might be worth it for you. Think realistically.

on 12/29/2011 11:22:00 AM

After applying every night for 3 weeks (using radiant serum in the day) .. Never really see much improvement .. Maybe it is more of a preventive measure rather than diminishing lines on my face .. Absorbs fast and smells alright .. Will consider buying again if I have the extra cash after finishing this bottle ..

on 10/23/2011 11:46:00 PM

I bought the holiday set from La Mer that included the cream, the serum and the eye balm intense. I'm not sure where the serum fits into the overall system and what is contributing to the success of my skin right now which is hydrated, glowing, clear skin. For the sake of my checkbook I would prefer to say one item does it all, but who knows.

I will give the serum the benefit of doubt and say that it gives my overall skincare regimen some oomph. I don't know that I would spend $275 on a full bottle once my deluxe sample size runs out. That will be a sad day when I realize that was the critical piece.

on 8/21/2011 4:00:00 PM

I have waited for over a year to try this new serum. Believe it came out spring 2010. I usually stay away from hypes and I found this serum too expensive in a time of economic bad times. Okay...so...last week I went to a department store in my home town and I noticed this La Mer counter. The SA asked me if I knew La Mer and before I knew I was chatting with her and got some tips and advice. Yeah...I hear you thinking..those sales tricks. Of course, she's not there for selling tomatos...but she did not try to sell me anything ! She gave me this information and a lot of samples. I've tried this regenerating serum now for a week and I must admit...my skin looks more radiant, less red and irritated, feels softer and looks supple. In just 1 week. OMG...I think I have to purchase a full sized bottle now...And will review again after a longer period of time. For now, I am hooked ! FYI I have sensitive, acne prone skin with large pores on my chin. Dry patches on my cheeks. I am 40 ++

on 2/14/2011 6:43:00 PM

Buy it again? 'Oh, HELL NO!!!!!'

I use the full range of la mer skin care. I'm pleased w every other La Mer products but the Regenerating serum. I had not had any major skin problem & I had loved my skinsince I started using La Mer until I tried this product. At first, I was very sceptical w the remark of instant result...coz I believe that there's no magic. Everything takes time until u see the real result. It gave an instant matt skin..even after u woke up,it didn't leave u dried or too oily in the morning like any other serums...however,those silicone is acting like the primer...it started to building up the layer one after another till u broke out...that's what it happened to me TWICE!!!I was convinced by a La Mer seller at Harrods to give it another try as it was rather common to get it in the beginning...but I shouldn't hv listened to her.it took me even longer than ever to recover my skin back to when I got great skin from other La Mer products...believe me,listen to what yr skin told u....I will definitely not repurchase this ever!

After gave it 3 time tries, I think that's fair and square to say that this serum is a tragic to my skin! I have contacted la mer EU and they asked me to fill in the form for the result of my allergy. I stocked my face serum which is now discontinued and heard that the new radiant serum is the same one but only in new bottle. I got the sample,but have not yet tried it in the long run so I can't tell if it's the same. But This regenerating serum is a definite NO to me.