La Mer The Regenerating Serum

Filtered by skin type : Normal
La Mer The Regenerating Serum
The Regenerating SerumThe Regenerating Serum

3.0

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Algae Extract, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Laureth-4, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protein du Petit-Lait, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tartaric Acid, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-23, Butylene Glycol, Sucrose, Coenzyme A, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Pentylene Glycol, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, PEG-8, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Maltodextrin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycosaminoglycans, Gold, Tourmaline, Linolenic Acid, Silica, Ethylbisimmomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Green 5 (CI61570)

on 4/7/2012 6:21:00 AM

Good for post-acne or redness treatment. By the time I used it, I expected nothing from this serum but its result is totally visible, my skin got recovered so fast. I was so lucky I did buy the right one for the right timing.

on 11/26/2011 1:47:00 PM

A decent product. Haven't seen any noticeable effect on my lines, but it does make it easier to apply the cream. Would keep using this, but only buy it if it's on sales or from a set.

on 3/4/2011 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried to write this review online for Lamer, and they will not accept it. I have been a long-time user of LaMer products, and I love their Lifting Face Serum. Apparently, they are discontinuing it in favor of the Radiant Serum and the Regenerating Serum. I have tried both, and both have left my face dry and unable to use my makeup well. I have tried and tried to speak to "America's Care Center" which is the "go-between" for LaMer. One woman was rude, and the other was unhelpful. This is an expensive product, and, for me personally, it does not work on my skin. However, more importantly, they will not allow a review of mine to go through on the LaMer site, as it is not a good review. They told me they scan for certain words, and it those words are in there, they will not publish it. When I asked what words, they would not tell me, so they will never publish my reviews. LaMer is a very expensive product, and they will only allow reviews that are positive, thus they are misleading the customer. I love numerous of their products, so I would have thought they would be interested in what a loyal customer said, but they were not. All this is true, again for me personally, of the Regenerating Serum. I will be posting this same thing on the site. It would seem they should know better than any of us that not every product works on every person, so they should not discontinue products that work. If they want to introduce new products, I think that is wonderful, but not at the expense of discontinuing products that work. Again, these are expensive products, so I felt an obligation to write this review. If these products work for others, I think that is great, but they do not work for everyone, and LaMer does not want others to know that.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm very disappointed with this serum. I use almost the whole La Mer Product lines and I'm quite happy with my skin until I use this serum. I like to old La Mer serum a lot more compare to this new serum. This serum has done nothing to my skin beside created pimples.My skin has never has any pimple before but since I start using this serum I found that I have more problem with my skin than before. I will not repurchase this serum again.