La Mer The Regenerating Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
La Mer The Regenerating Serum
The Regenerating SerumThe Regenerating Serum

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Algae Extract, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Laureth-4, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protein du Petit-Lait, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tartaric Acid, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-23, Butylene Glycol, Sucrose, Coenzyme A, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Pentylene Glycol, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, PEG-8, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Maltodextrin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycosaminoglycans, Gold, Tourmaline, Linolenic Acid, Silica, Ethylbisimmomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Green 5 (CI61570)

on 10/25/2013 6:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I started using this with The Concentrate and The Moisturizing Cream during a period when my skin was incredibly irritated, and it helped expedite the healing process. It's soothing, healing, and restores the skin to a healthy state. My main complaint is the packaging, which causes product to be wasted. It would even be better off in a tube. That said, if your skin needs serious healing, you will love this serum.

Ok, this product is good, not great, but good for my 47 year old skin. What I do not get is why young people are buying this product and then giving it bad reviews. LA MER IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE IN YOUR 20'S. I guess its because some people want whatever is the cult product, even if it is not right for your skintype, but PLEASE remember the demographic if you are NOT in it! It just skews the results if you are 25 and you review a product for a aging person and cry, "OMG, it totally broke me out! " No, La Mer is NOT worth the price per ounce, but if you get a hold of a sample and like it, then, it might be worth it for you. Think realistically.

on 12/29/2011 11:22:00 AM

After applying every night for 3 weeks (using radiant serum in the day) .. Never really see much improvement .. Maybe it is more of a preventive measure rather than diminishing lines on my face .. Absorbs fast and smells alright .. Will consider buying again if I have the extra cash after finishing this bottle ..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First I will begin by pointing out that I'm only 24 and so obviously didn't purchase this serum to improve wrinkles or to firm my skin which are two of it's biggest selling points. I have been using mostly La Mer products for the past year and after great success with the radiant infusion day and night before moisturing with either the gel or Creme I decided to try upgrading to the regenerating serum at night as a preventative anti aging product and was told it might also improve the texture of my skin.

Wow! Not only did it improve my skins texture within one week of use my pores also appeared smaller (the radiant infusion was doing a good job of this anyway but they are now even smaller). Also as I have slightly oily skin i use much heavier in evening as I don't mind waking up a bit oily if I know my skin is benefiting for the more powerful ingredients. However this serum seemed to actually allow me to wear heavy moisturizer with this serum which is very creamy and wake up with soft matte skin!

The packaging amazing as you would expect from la Mer (I just asked for a pump top for my bottle once I couldnt get any more out with dropper.

on 2/20/2011 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Broke me out too, it's a shame, especially at that price! Interesting that so many reviewers experienced the same issues with this product.

on 2/14/2011 6:43:00 PM

Buy it again? 'Oh, HELL NO!!!!!'

I use the full range of la mer skin care. I'm pleased w every other La Mer products but the Regenerating serum. I had not had any major skin problem & I had loved my skinsince I started using La Mer until I tried this product. At first, I was very sceptical w the remark of instant result...coz I believe that there's no magic. Everything takes time until u see the real result. It gave an instant matt skin..even after u woke up,it didn't leave u dried or too oily in the morning like any other serums...however,those silicone is acting like the primer...it started to building up the layer one after another till u broke out...that's what it happened to me TWICE!!!I was convinced by a La Mer seller at Harrods to give it another try as it was rather common to get it in the beginning...but I shouldn't hv listened to her.it took me even longer than ever to recover my skin back to when I got great skin from other La Mer products...believe me,listen to what yr skin told u....I will definitely not repurchase this ever!

After gave it 3 time tries, I think that's fair and square to say that this serum is a tragic to my skin! I have contacted la mer EU and they asked me to fill in the form for the result of my allergy. I stocked my face serum which is now discontinued and heard that the new radiant serum is the same one but only in new bottle. I got the sample,but have not yet tried it in the long run so I can't tell if it's the same. But This regenerating serum is a definite NO to me.

on 2/28/2010 8:10:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Only 3 days into using this product, but it is the best serum I have ever used. It dries to a nice matt that I use either the La Mer creme or lotion on prior to makeup. I also us it on my neck. It keeps my skin nice and glowing throughout the day. I use it at night and wake up with very nice smooth skin. Every day my skin looks a little better !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I landed a sample of this from the La Mer counter at Neiman's the day it came out. I didn't plan on trying it, or know about it. Seriously, you guys...this stuff has changed my life. It's amazing. I use it in conjunction with the Gel cream, and all day, my makeup does not BUDGE, my nose does not get shiny, and you can't see my swimming pool sized pores. It does an excellent job of minimizing my acne scarring. On top of that, it has normalized my skin to the point where I can get away with no makeup- which is something that NEVER happens. I am, and have always been, self conscious to the point where I will not leave the house without at LEAST concealer on. This is an amazing product, I can't vouch for the packaging because I don't have the full size yet, but I'm guessing 1 oz will last a long time because 2 or 3 drops will cover your whole face. The price is not thrilling, that's the only downside.