Sephora Sephora by OPI - Go With The Flow-er

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Sephora  Sephora by OPI - Go With The Flow-er

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My bottle of this is watery-thin, so much so that with one swatch, I get color pooled around the nail. Brush to nail is fine, but then polish runs down in quick drops from the top of the wand and ruins everything.

Whenever I'm in Sephora, I always gravitate toward this color at the display, then pick it up and realize I already have it.

Did the same thing while at Ulta the other day -- had to sit on my hands not to buy Piggy Polish Pink-ing of You. I wanted to wait until I got home to take stock of the colors I have and don't use which are similar. SOPI Go With the Flow-er is one.

When I returned to Ulta, out of brand snobbery, I rejected the Piggy Polish and picked up Nicole by OPI Stop for Nicole instead. I shouldn't have. Stop for Nicole is Go With the Flow-er with a lethally high dose of added Mercurochrome. It's unflatteringly garish and bright, at least to my eye and skin color.

So now I'm holding my SOPI GWTF close and hugging her in appreciation. My bottle has its flaws, but since it was received in one of my first swaps here on MUA, I've few complaints.

on 5/22/2010 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

First I have to say that I usually have an aversion to anything "red", especially bright red.... clothes, cars, lipstick, etc. I'm also not a fan of metallic nail polish, I prefer cremes. But while in Sephora recently, I saw "go with the flow-er" and this caught my eye. I had to have it. Yes, it IS red.... a cross between cherry and strawberry. And yes it is super sparkly. It gleams in the light with micro-sparkles... reminds me of Dorothy's ruby slippers (I'm sure I heard this is actually the name of another shade). While I don't think I'll wear this one very often, I find it a happy, fun color to wear. It also applied very evenly in 1-2 coats and dried fast.

Popular Polishes