Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Envy

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

The formula is smooth, pigmented, and applies well. It is a green closer to the cool side like a hunter green, but with a golden sheen. Between the tone and hue of this color is a good balanced so you can start of light and build it up to intensify it. You could use this as a one shadow look but I would definitely have a matte transition to blend and smooth it out. This has a satiny finish that is not overwhelmingly or super sparkle. I like to use this for all over shadow and line with this and it never moves on me.

on 12/12/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don’t usually wear colored eyeshadows I tend to stick to brown neutrals. I like wearing this on days I feel like adding some color to my routine. I like that this is a sparkly green but not in your face green. Like other reviewers have mentioned it shows up lighter on your lids than on the pan. I like to wear this on the lids with a brown on the crease. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love this shadow but it needs a primer like a jumbo pencil underneath to show up as the great color it is.This is a jungle green type color with multi- colored shimmer.I love this with nutty on the lid and this on the crease.
The only reason I wouldn't repurchase because Annabelle cosmetics makes one that is slightly more pigmented and it doesn't need a primer

on 1/24/2013 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Envy applied on eyelid lighter than it looks in the pan, which is nice, since most my green eyeshadows tend to apply darker than it looks. This is a green that others can tell even if you are wearing glasses. Applies smooth, great pigmentation. Can't beat the price as well!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

One of my favourite green's of all time is Rock & Republic 'Envy'. I'm always in search of a green similar to that as a dupe.
I can't really say much regarding the colour, to each their own I guess. For me this is a very vibrant bright ultra metallic green, either wet or dry its a beautiful colour. I can't use this colour at all. For me, gone are the days when I can wear anything and get away with it. It's too loud.
I love this, I'll use it as a shadow liner. I just can't wear it like I do with all my other shadow.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

WNW Coloricon Line rocks the makeup world! They are amazing quality for such little money that it should make Mac & other HE companies lower their prices instead of raising them whole other conversation-
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
Envy or any of the WNW Coloricon eyeshadow single shadows can be found where your WNW products are sold like drugstores being CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid as well Target& Walmart. Price will vary depending on your location as well sales/discounts but Ive seen these places for always around $1.99 so yeah less than $2 for a whole bunch of great shadow is super great! very affordable
=SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE=
Envy is such a gorgeous dark true green. it does have a slight hunter green under tone in some lighting or it always looks a little more bright in some lighting. It does have somewhat of a metallic sheen to it. It shows up darker in the crease and lighter on the lid. Its great paired with different cream bases to bring out different undertones. Its a great affordable dupe of Mac Humid eyeshadow that would cost you $14 or so- this is a must have green eyeshadow! i love greens & this one looks amazing no matter how you use it! it can make a great bright vivid eye or toned down for a more neutral eye or smoked out! The formula is super buttery smooth. Its so easy & nice to apply & blend. What gorgeous green you see in the pan is what you will get. Pigmentation is unreal & so great. unreal that its drugstore. Staying power is wonderful- on its own is def 6 hrs or more Add a primer & a cream base- you will have to remove this shadow with a wipe or a remover. it stays fresh & beautiful!
=PACKAGING=
This is a hard hard plastic mini compact in the shape of a square. black shiny logo/name/info is located on the sticker on the back. the front is see thru. Snap closure which sometimes is super hard to open on the one i own. I know some say its not hard to open theirs but most of mine are so hard to open. i dunno if its my nails or the packaging. the pan size is awesome. its a little bigger than a quarter & the pan is pretty deep so you get an incredible amount of shadow. to be exact- you will have 0.06oz or 1.17grams- it will take forever for me to get thru this. I love how much you get. super nice. I wish it was a little easier to open. thats all bc ive cracked a little bit of the shadow so i had to press it down a bit w/ some spritz of alcohol. but other than that- these are so incredible. i wish they'd release more of these single shadows. *Which they just did release a set of shimmer singles? i can never find these new items so hopefully ill find them somewhere & review those as well.
Overall, amazing green shadow. my favorite green shadow that i own. I love using this on my lower lash line for a pop of color w/ a neutral look- wow! def try these Coloricon single shadows. esp Envy- if you have been eyeing Macs Humid- def pick this up! Its so fun to mix this with a brown or blue shadows, wow! I am afraid of most color but this works!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I don't normally wear green eyeshadow, but this is an exception. It's pigmented and shimmery, and I use very little since the green comes out so well already. It makes my brown eyes 'sparkle' and I've recieved many compliments when wearing it. High quality product for 99 cents? Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this color it reminds me a lot of mac's swimming. The color is so vibrant and the shimmer is very subtle. I own almost all of these singles.

on 5/27/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

I love this colour! I have caramel coloured skin and this green makes my brown eyes pop. It's shimmery (not sparkly) and quite pigmented for the price--approx $2.60 CAD. It's definitely worth a try! :)

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is comparable to MAC's Humid for color, but I think pigmentation it is slightly weaker than Humid. BUT hey for this price!!!???? This does the job as well (just pack a bit more on). I would recommend this if you don't already have Humid.